WHO WE ARE
Bruckner Truck Sales is one of the largest family-owned semi truck dealerships in the United States. We currently operate in multiple locations across 8 states, and we have over 1,000 team members. Since our beginning in 1932, we have believed in the value of hiring good people who are equally committed to providing a high level of customer service. The commitment extends throughout our network in every department, every day.
In addition to being one of the largest and oldest Mack Trucks and Volvo Trucks parts, service, leasing & sales dealerships in the US, we also offer over 15 trailer brands and medium duty lines such as Hino, Isuzu, Fuso and Autocar trucks. Our used truck department stocks most major makes and models. Bruckner’s extensive vocational inventory includes mixers, dump trucks, roll-offs, hydrovacs, garbage trucks and other equipment. Our knowledgeable Finance & Insurance professionals are valuable resources for financing, insurance and purchased coverage needs.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We act with Honesty and Integrity.
- We value our people and communities.
- We are customer focused.
- We do what it takes.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Excellent health, dental and vision plans
- Investments in Training & Development
- Generous 401(k) and Profit-Sharing Plan
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Stock Ownership (every employee earns shares and has ownership interest in the Bruckner’s organization)
- Technician Student Loan Reimbursement Program
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Club Reimbursement
- Family and Team Oriented Environment
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Engaging and Challenging Assignments
- Drug free workplace
He/ she is responsible for filling parts orders over phone or over the counter. Will advise customers of needed parts according to description or malfunction. Needs to be able to operate a forklift. Also perform duties necessary for the smooth operation of the parts department.
- Answer customer’s phone calls and fill order from stock parts.
- Help customers on parts counter and shop counter.
- Read catalog, microfiche viewer, or computer for replacement part numbers, availability, price and substitutions.
- Advise customer on substitution or modification of part when replacement is not available.
- Advise customer of any quality improvement or service bulletin on part replacement.
- Examine returned part or core to determine if defective and exchange part for refund.
- Stock parts according to part number sequence.
- Use precision measuring instruments to determine whether similar parts may be machined down or built up to required size.
- Clean parts shelves to prepare for physical inventory.
- Accept payment for bills and make change.
- Use calculator and computer keyboard.
- Do periodical bin checks.
- He/ she will be responsible for the set up of advertising displays or arranging merchandise on counters, display areas for promotional sales.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have at least two years or more in heavy duty truck or automotive parts department experience.
- Will need to be able to interact successfully with customers and co-workers, and have the ability to recognize the need for urgency in helping customers.
- Must have the endurance to move at a fast pace and from one job requirement to another quickly; also be able to operate parts department equipment, forklift, and pickup.
- Must be able to lift objects weighing up to 50 lbs from the floor to waist high and 25 lbs to shoulder high.
- Due to some stress applicant must be have the flexibility to handle stressful situations.
Want to know more about our family-owned company,
proud that our 1000+ employees view us as the employer of choice!
YouTube - Come Join The Family -Video
YouTube - Since 1932 -Video
YouTube - Parts Department Video
Do not forget to Like and Subscribe!
Keywords: Diesel OR Trucking OR Dealership OR ADP OR Mack OR Volvo OR Caterpillar OR Allison OR Cummins OR Dealer OR Heavy Equipment OR Trailer OR Truck Sales OR Deal Sheet OR Class A OR CDK OR Frame Shop OR Foreman OR Leasing OR Service OR Warranty OR Parts OR Office OR Semi Truck OR Mechanic OR Google Jobs OR Career OR B2B Outside Sales OR Sales Representative OR Commercial Sales, OR Fabrication #ZR