Job DescriptionOPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Senior, Customer Success Manager (CSM) at OpenText is responsible for working with their assigned Customers throughout their lifecycle and journey. In this role, you are accountable for working cross-functionally to execute the Customer Success LAER framework and provide overall Customer Success management. You will proactively lead the required Customer life cycle activities including onboarding, engagement, enablement, success planning and adoption. You will work directly with Sales, Professional Services, Customer Support and Product Management teams as required. As the CSM, you will advocate for the Customer within OpenText to enable the achievement of the customer’s business outcomes.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual that is passionate about Customer Success, relishes responsibility and is looking to join a fast-paced, high growth environment. The Customer Success environment is an opportunity for growth in the team and organization based on proven performance. The ideal candidate will have experience working with Cloud Customer Success Management, delighting customers, owning programs, working cross-functionally and delivering against tight timelines, self-starter, excellent attention to detail and great communication (both verbal & written) skills.
You are great:
- On-board net-new hybrid (on-prem and cloud) based customers
- Enable customer sponsors in a consultative and best-practice share approach
- Develop customer success plans that include appropriate milestones, tasks and regular customer interactions with associated updates, based on the customer success engagement methodology and best-practices
- Own customer profiles and management of data from disparate systems; ensuring that all internal stakeholders have a single source of truth for the health and status of each customer
- Coordinate cross-functional communication and processes to help guide customers through their journey
- Create comprehensive analytics and dashboards that reflect a 360°view of the customer
- Prepare and deliver reports for QBR/EBR customer reviews
- Provide a channel for the AE to request product roadmap insights
- Deliver updates and communications to internal & executives sponsors
- Build rapport and relationships with customers; ultimately achieving a trusted advisor relationship to be their voice within the OpenText walls
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and iteration of best-practices, process and templates of the Customer Success Manager role.
- Working with the Customer Experience team, creating and delivering relevant tailored customer outreaches that promote product usage, newsletters, customer user groups, webinars etc.
o Knowledge of business intelligence/analytics reporting systems preferred.
o Knowledge of Enterprise Content Management systems required.
o Demonstrated project management skills.
o Experience with managing multiple simultaneous projects
o CSM platform experience (ClientSuccess preferred)
o Proficiency in Microsoft Office – especially MS PowerPoint
o Salesforce.com experience a plus
o Knowledge of perpetual and SaaS / subscription software licensing models
o Maintain a detailed knowledge of OpenText products and services
o Framework and governance development experience
o Ability to follow standard processes; but to identify when improvement could be required
o Willingness to go above and beyond for the customer and account team when required
o Obsession over value and return on investment required
o Technically astute; able to understand large enterprise IT concepts required
o Consultative mind-set combined with project-based execution approach required
o Highly self-motivated and able to work effectively with remote virtual teams across multiple time zones.
- Employment Type
o Office Based may include 25% customer travel
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email [email protected] Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA) , Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act