Customer Advocacy, the LogicManager name for a Sales Executive, is all about collaborating with customers to help solve their challenges. We do not believe in cold calls and traditional high-pressure sales. We believe in the power of the LogicManager solution, and our ability to provide excellent customer experiences. LogicManager seeks a Sales Manager to help grow and scale a 100% inbound full-cycle sales team.
In this role, you will be responsible for mentoring a pod of Customer Advocates to attain and exceed individual targets. Our Customer Advocates engage customers in a consultative manner through their journey of evaluation and purchase of LogicManager’s Enterprise Risk Management SaaS Solutions.
What you'll be doing on our team
- This is a hands-on role focused on the mentorship and growth of a pod of sales team members you will mentor to ensure high close-win rates and a high-quality customer experience during the sales cycle.
- Achieve company objectives and support your sales team to ensure company targets and standards are met by holding daily check-ins with team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly
- Learn the skills you need to become a manager of setting objectives, training, motivating, and advising a small team of sales representatives and monitor performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities fulfilled at each level of the sales funnel
- As a player-coach, use your consultative sales experience to close sales opportunities with a 50k average ARR contract value.
- Coordinate with marketing to execute on our inbound lead programs
- Partner with advisory services for solution training and consulting support
- Partnering with revenue operations to establish more efficient and effective internal processes, procedures, tools, etc. for the seamless delivery of education and knowledge to our prospects and clients in their evaluation journey
- Grow your career through active participation in our company culture
About you and what skills you’ll need
- 5+ years as an individual sales contributor with track record of success and development of consultative sales skills
- A working understanding of compliance and risk functions is a plus
- Exposure to regulated industries (financial services, banking, healthcare, insurance, energy and technology) is a plus
- Exposure to risk management roles (CRO, CISO, Risk Managers, Finance, Audit, Operations, Vendor, Security, etc) a plus
- Understanding of inbound marketing
- Adapt to the client’s journey considering their company’s culture, level of executive support, as-is state, budget, etc
More about LogicManager
- Award-Winning Culture: We’re named Best Place to Work / certified as a Great Place to Work® every year since 2016. We are committed to a robust collaborative mission-driven culture, and we believe that results matter more than when or where they’re produced and remote work may become a desired norm for many LMers even after COVID-19.
- Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction: Top 30 fastest growing tech company in Boston and top 500 in North America. We recognized for our industry's highest customer ratings and leadership recognition by Forrester and Gartner for our ability to execute.
- Health and Safety: We put our employee's health and safety first and support our employees' choice to relocate to where they feel is best for them and their families and work from home.
- Collaborative Offices: Although we are now all working remotely due to COVID, many of us look forward to returning to our modern, open floor layout designed for cross functional collaboration and employee growth. We also have conference rooms and meeting space for brainstorming sessions and team meetings.
- Downtown Location: We are located in Boston’s growing Seaport and Innovation District with great views of the channel and within walking distance to many restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation and a quick walk from South Station.
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, company stock options, paid vacation, community service days, and more. We also celebrate our successes with frequent company-sponsored lunches, happy hours, events, and other perks. (We reinvent these employee activities virtually for now, and look forward to brighter days ahead)
- Leadership with a Vision: We are profitable, cash flow positive, rapidly growing and control our destiny as we have no VC funding! We are a workforce of thought leaders and dynamic innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the way companies protect their reputations in the See-Through Economy.
We believe a Diverse and Inclusive work environment results in better decision making. It allows LogicManager to work better together for our employees and our customers.