A Client Success Manager will be responsible for developing Customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with Customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive, monitor campaign performance as well as deliver results and present upsell opportunities. The CSM will be the Customer advocate within Digital Clarity Solutions, they will understand and communicate the Customers strategy and business needs and ensure all necessary focus is provided to retain and grow the business.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Promote Company Adoption to Digital
- Promote Company Adoption to Digital Processes - Drive adoption through ongoing workflow optimization as well as client and AE relationships
- Place all digital orders, both owned and operated as well as services
- Serve as liaison between digital vendors and DSEs/AEs, including but not limited to handling ticket communication, supplying assets, avails requests
- Conduct quality & product performance checks to ensure expectations are being met for clients. Ensure that a high level of service is being delivered
- Track accounts' performance and handle critical issues with clear execution plan
- Assist with onboarding processes including but not limited to asset collection, deadline reminders, creative swaps
- Prepare manifests daily for e-editions
- Monitor impression pacing on owned and operation campaigns
- Create and execute sponsored Facebook posts
Relationship building - trusted advisor
- Prepare quarterly business reviews for clients
- Partner closely with DSEs and AEs to support our client's needs, upsell through campaign recommendations to increase revenue and facilitate renewals
- Develop Strategic Customer Success Plans to identify goals for each account. Partner with colleagues to follow through, track progress and manage outcomes.
- Identify expansion and upsell opportunities within client campaigns and engage with sales to close
- Collaborate and identify the correct internal resource and work closely with them to ensure the customer's needs are addressed quickly and completely
- Create and evaluate strategic plans and execute on the action items and details as it pertains to active campaigns
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Minimum Education & Work Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's degree (or 5 years' relevant experience in lieu of a degree)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability to perform the essential functions.
- 3+ years in a Customer Success or Account Management role in a traditional + digital sales environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work is mostly sedentary with periods of light physical activity. Typical positions require workers to walk or stand for long periods; lift and carry up to 20 pounds; climb stairs, bend, reach, hold, grasp and turn objects; and use fingers to operate computer or typewriter keyboards. The work requires the ability to speak normally and to use normal or aided vision and hearing.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately noisy.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $43,707.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 5 years (Preferred)
- One location