This role is located in San Diego, CA
AllyAlign Health (www.allyalign.com) is a rapidly growing organization focused on revolutionizing the long-term healthcare ecosystem for the benefit of our members, provider and payer partners. Our unique approach to managing care delivery and proactively partnering with healthcare providers has enabled us to achieve industry leading health outcomes for our members. AllyAlign Health has partnered with several Nursing Home companies to form Institutional Special Needs Plans (I-SNPS), which are a form of Medicare Advantage Plans.
In this model, AllyAlign is responsible for administering the health plans, providing shared services such as member enrollment, call center, claims processing, authorization processing, financial services, compliance services and grievance and appeals administration. AllyAlign has grown very aggressively and is working to expand our operational capacity and capability.
AllyAlign Health is looking for a qualified candidate to be a key member of our Medicare Advantage Sales team as our Medicare Sales Agent. This position reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
Our sales team needs another friendly, outgoing, and driven individual with Medicare sales experience. This person will join our sales team with the goal of converting sales leads to Medicare Advantage plan enrollments. Enrollment activities will be done from a home office setting, and when appropriate, work will be done from local nursing home communities or local meeting places.
- Serve as a licensed insurance agent to explain Plan benefits and answer resident/responsible party/community staff questions;
- Meet sales expectations according to clear goals set forth by management;
- Coordinate with community staff to effectively enroll residents into institutional special needs plans (ISNPs);
- Successfully utilize sales closing skills to drive enrollments;
- Facilitate enrollment efforts in each nursing community according to a specified marketing plan;
- Conduct Plan training sessions with community staff to drive sales efforts;
- Ability to travel weekly to assigned nursing facilities, with COVID-19 vaccination required;
- Properly follow AllyAlign Health sales policies and standard operating procedures, effectively utilizing and updating company systems and databases;
- Ability to learn and carry out Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services rules and regulations.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Due to the nature of our business, we require all of our employees to be fully vaccinated within 90 days of their start date, in compliance with all applicable EEOC guidance regarding vaccines and qualified exemptions.
- Bachelor's Degree or substantial insurance sales experience;
- Ability to maintain health insurance licensure and Continuing Education Requirements set forth by licensing state;
- Comfortable in a nursing home environment;
- Assertive self-starter who is able to influence others and make connections quickly;
- Willingness/capability to regularly travel to nursing facilities to fulfill job duties;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with abilities to deliver presentations in an impactful manner;
- Proven ability to work independently and productively in a remote office setting;
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products;
- Substantial sales experience;
- Knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid and/or nursing community dynamics.
- Market competitive salary
- Flexible PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays per Year (7 fixed and 2 floating)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance benefits
- Vision Insurance benefits
- Health Savings Account contributions if you elect to participate in our Medical Insurance plan
- Long-Term Disability / Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Bonus opportunity according to the AAH Sales Agent Compensation Policy
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- One location