Job DescriptionFollowing the principles at the heart of our mission statement, Conceptually Social Catering not only serves uncommonly good food, but aims to build relationships within our community. We’ve brought together an insanely passionate and talented team that is the best at what they do. From non-profit organizations, to corporate teams, to intimate weddings, we know every detail matters, every time. Specializing in global cuisine, we work tirelessly with each client to build a custom experience that is not only delicious, but memorable.
The Corporate Server acts as the face of the company among our daily corporate accounts. They are responsible for representing the brand in a professional and pleasant manner, while also following hygiene and safety protocol to ensure the proper handling and service of food. The ideal candidate is solution-orientated and has a strong attention to detail. They have the ability to work quickly, efficiently, and neatly both independently and within a team and are skilled in organization and time management skills.
- This position most often serves business clients at their offices location. Shifts are most often scheduled during the day, with occasional morning or evening events based on client needs
- 19 years or older
- Clean driving record
- Food handling card or certification through approved organization, and ability to apply that knowledge by way of proper food handling
- Liquor Certification through approved organization, and proficient in checking guest ID’s and serving liquor legally and responsibly
- 1-2 Years services experience in a restaurant, hotel or catering environment
- Strong communication skills in a highly social environment
- Able to lift and move 50 pounds
- Able to sustain working long hours on your feet
- Should have reliable transportation to get to scheduled shifts and locations on time
- Ability to multitask and stay organized under pressure
- Ability to easily adapt to a new settings and new team members
- Can follow directives and instructions, on the spot, during busy times
- Outgoing high energy personality
- Ability to communicate accurate information and needs peers and managers
- Have driver’s license, insurance and ability to drive legally (This position requires transporting to offsite professional business locations )
- Employees driving work vehicles are subject to driving record check.