Collicutt Energy Services Inc. is currently seeking a Natural Gas Generator Sales Engineer to join our California Sales Team based out of our Santa Fe Springs, Sacramento or San Diego branch.
As a new member to the Sales Group, your responsibilities will be to ensure a smooth transition of accurate technical information and specifications from the sales team through to the engineering, project management and fabrication teams.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Focus on the sale of custom power generation units, as well as project based power generation opportunities, frac equipment servicing, drilling equipment and general repair work
- Identify, research and contact prospective customers and builds positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business
- Make sales calls to new and existing clients, as well as follow up on sales activity
- Make sales calls, obtain potential clients, as well as visiting current clients to promote new business
- Develop value propositions based on unique client needs
- Deliver sales presentations to promote and sell the company’s services
- Contribute to sales products, promotions & marketing collateral to maximize sales opportunities
- Develop, execute and accountable to the sales action plan and strategy created
- Report sales and quoting information, updates, progress, etc.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Gather competitive intelligence and monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
- Quick response to, and resolution of, client needs and concerns, and timely feedback on technical proposals and job status
- Optimization of client satisfaction/loyalty through improved operations
- Maintain relationships with both internal and external customers
- All other duties as assigned
The position requires:
- 5+ years of experience in sales required, industry related experience an asset
- Bachelor Degree is an asset
- Technical background in transmissions, power ends, generators, engines and related components would be an asset
- Experience with large natural gas electric generator equipment
- Strong work ethic and high sense of motivation and goal driven
- Excellent organizational, written, verbal, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Client service focus with experience in customer problem resolution
- Able to work independently and in a team atmosphere
- Possess integrity, a strong sense of urgency and a proven ability to hit deadlines
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including overnight travel as required
- Strong customer service focus with good verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management, including the ability to anticipate and deal with the effects of change
- Proven competency in Microsoft Office
- Valid driver’s license
- Available for, and legally able to, travel internationally
- Commitment to Collicutt Core Values Core Purpose
Collicutt offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, and those who choose to work with Collicutt are treated to our relentless pursuit of improvement through innovation and appreciate our ability to remain agile in our search for new ideas and cutting-edge designs.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit by responding to this ad.
We wish to express our thank you to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Collicutt Energy Services Corp. is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information on our company, please visit our website: https://www.collicutt.com/ca/
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay