We’re looking for self-motivated problem solvers to help round out our growing team. As an Account Manager, VARS (LATAM), you will be core in the development of how Brandwatch manages our VARS.
In this role, you will work directly with our VARS to help troubleshoot problems, guide strategy, share best practices, and, ultimately, drive retention across the segment. You will leverage technology to support our customers at scale and will interact with clients via email, phone, and webinar. The right candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills and an affinity for learning new technology.
Your Role Will include:
Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key contacts within our growing network of LATAM VARs and Technology / ISV Partners.
Creating and implementing tactical plans and process management, in line with the overall global strategy and objectives, to surpass our retention targets on accounts resold by our partners.
Working with internal teams (Partner Sales Managers, Customer Success Managers, Leadership) to ensure both our partners, and Brandwatch’s end clients, needs are met.
Providing day to day, renewal focused account management to Brandwatch Partners, including activities such as:
Renewal Process - forecasting, pipeline management, renewal opportunity management, margin calculation and order form processing
- Problem-solving and project management
- Updating SKUs and resolving channel conflict with the support of Partner Sales Managers
- Identifying and escalating key partner product related requirements
- Updating CRM and billing system records
- Coach customers on new use-cases and best practices for Brandwatch products to drive adoption and retention
- Take ownership of accounts and manage their onboarding, success, and retention
- 2+ years relevant work experience in a customer facing role
- Native or fluent Spanish is required
- Understanding of the business acumen and cultural considerations when working with customers in the LATAM market
- Excellent customer facing presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- An understanding of social media networks and social monitoring tools
- The ability to multi-task and troubleshoot under pressure
- An ability to be astute, strategic, intelligent, and insightful
- Drive to work autonomously and proactively
- BA/BS degree
Success will be measured on
- Retention of your shared base customers’ revenue
- Revenue growth of all customer accounts
- Your customers’ satisfaction levels
We offer a customizable set of benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K/retirement funds, generous paid vacation, and commuter benefits.
Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. Crain’s New York noticed this and voted us as one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ for the past 3 years. As a growing international company, with 7 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and, above all, we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch
Brandwatch New York is the seat of our growing Americas business. We can be found in the vibrant and central Flatiron district, with excellent restaurants, shopping, and of course Madison Square Park. Our light-filled offices have cupboards bursting with snacks, well-stocked drinks fridges, and sushi days.
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.