Boomi Global Partner Program Manager Job Description
- Responsible for overall development, operation and maintenance of the Dell Boomi Global Partner Program and associated incentives relating to channel activities
- Assesses the competitiveness of current programs
- Supports the achievement of regional and global program initiatives.
- Assists in the development and implementation of new programs in line with market trends and business needs.
- Reports solid line into the VP, Global Business Development.
Key Objectives and Major Responsibilities:
- Implements, and executes Dell Boomi rewards programs as directed by the Global Team
- Completes market analysis and survey input for central collation based on data sourced from geos.
- Maintains information on local trends regarding benefits programs, short term and long term incentive programs and regional considerations.
- Maintains a working knowledge of local legislation that may affect program rewards policies. Consults with local management regarding the application of program rewards principles and practices. Oversees compliance with legal requirements associated with total rewards.
- Supports communication of program policies, practices and guidelines to internal stakeholders and participating partners.
- Monitors application of rewards programs and metrics to ensure conformance to corporate strategies, policies and guidelines; and to ensure operational cost-effectiveness.
- Maintains effective working relationships within Business Development group and field sales and in other supporting departments (e.g., marketing, product development, finance, legal).
- Manages relationships with appropriate third-party vendors, consultants.
- Propose program revisions and work closely with Dell Boomi programs team to increase cost effectiveness.
- Conducts continuous process improvement.
- BD Directors, BDM, Executive Management, Legal, Marketing, Product Development, Customer Success
- Country/Geo Sales Director, legal representatives and Account Managers to implement country specific programs.
- Partner with Dell Boomi global team on issues involving competitive programs and practices.
- Manage vendor/partner relations with external participating Distributors and SIs.
- Ability to interact with and influence others effectively on the Global Partner team.
- Research, identify and solve problems, develop proposals, conduct analysis independently and in collaboration with others.
- Logical thinker that can be the tactical implementer of new programs.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and set priorities.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong data management/analytical and Excel skills.
- Minimum of 10 years of channel program experience and familiarity with reward programs, market practices/trends/issues/statutory requirements
- Experience in partner benefits administration processes.