This role is for leadership in a Memory Care community located in Clinton, TN
The Executive Director is responsible for leading the day-to-day operations of the community, including full profit and loss responsibility and serving as the community sales leader. The Executive Director plans, implements, and evaluates all aspects of operations. He/she recruits and trains team members, has a direct supervisory responsibility for team members in order to create and maintain a highly functioning team environment, maintains high customer satisfaction, and ensures a quality-oriented workforce. The Executive Director complies with all local, state, and federal regulations, and focuses on creating a safe working and living environment.
- Lead the development and implementation of all sales and operations strategies and tactics for the community consistent with the community objectives.
- Regularly communicate performance with the Regional Vice President.
- Actively partner with Community Sales Director to assess competitive threats, sales plan, and engage in business to business sales calls.
- Understand the community's care regulations and support the resident care program by regularly meeting with the Director of Nursing to discuss and address concerns of the department.
- Develop and implement successful strategies regarding labor, occupancy growth, revenue growth, expense control, and quality of services, and review and redirect activity, if necessary.
- Ensure adherence to the Resident's Bill of Rights.
- Interview, hire, orient, train, supervise and evaluate staff.
- Continuous assessment of staffing levels to meet resident needs.
- Operate the community in accordance with company policies and federal, state and local regulations.
- Assist in the development of operational budgets and capital requirements, including forecasting and approving all expenses.
- Remain active in local community activities. Establish networks and resources for resident referrals.
- Perform regular reviews of and makes recommendations on all aspects of building construction and preventative maintenance.
- Able to work in various positions at community and willing and able to fill in as needed.
- Build a high performing team and keep morale high.
- Meet financial management requirements for the community.
- Maintain safe working and living environment.
- Actively participate in "in-house" sales activities including prospective resident tours and special events.
- May drive Company vehicle from community to social and other various destinations (only if required by community).
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree in business administration, healthcare administration, or related subject is required.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in Senior Living operations management with demonstrated success in meeting financial and sales goals preferred.
- Must possess valid driver's license.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Senior Living: 3 years (Required)
- Director-level management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Alzheimer's/Memory Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location