The Client Service Manager acts as the primary point of contact for key clients. CRM is responsible for managing and monitoring the overall relationship and ensuring a consistent, predictable client experience that results in highly satisfied clients while also balancing the needs of the business.
- Provide client account management and support functions to ensure highest level of quality and client satisfaction.
- Guide clients in strategic use of FA service offerings and develop short and long-term client retention strategies for each client.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all client interactions, working with variety of team members to ensure a timely response to all client requests.
- Present voice of the client in all internal planning sessions to ensure that designed solutions meet the client’s needs and expectations. Assess and develop internal staff relationship management skills, identify training needs and opportunities, and propose policies or procedures that will enhance the company’s ability to deliver valuable services to our clients.
- Build strong working relationships with clients, stakeholders, vendors and team members through effective communication throughout the client life-cycle.
- Develop and flawlessly execute client initiatives, coordinating clients, internal resources, and third parties/vendors for delivery of defined objectives on time, on budget, within scope, and in a manner that embodies the mission and policies of the company.
- Review communications to ensure there are no violations of standards or regulations.
- Develop tools, techniques, and standardization that will ensure repeatable results, enhance company effectiveness, client satisfaction, and overall cost efficiency.
- Keep informed of industry changes, trends and best practices and assess the potential impact of these changes on the organization and the client’s business.
- Identify client resource needs, ensure their availability, and secure their assignment to initiatives and ongoing client demands while minimizing waste and inefficiency.
- Utilize direct client feedback to identify opportunities for efficiencies and anticipate delays or issues before impact to costs, deliverables, or client’s operations. Develop and implement repeatable and scalable solutions based on these opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, accounting, finance, or related field.
- 7 years of experience in client relations in financial services or related field, or combination of relevant experience and education.
- Must possess proven leadership skills with the ability to influence key decision makers and collaborate across business lines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with various audiences including executives, clients, and team members through written and verbal means.
- Solid organizational skills, ability to lead teams of various sizes, ability to focus on broader goals and project details simultaneously, and ability to multi-task effectively.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Project or equivalent.
- Professional and articulate with strong attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate the following competencies: ethical conduct, proficient communication, time management, technical capacity, and thoroughness.
The work is of an intellectual nature. While performing the functions of this job, the employee is required to stand and sit for prolonged periods. Specific vision abilities required include close and medium distance vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal sounds, distinguish sound as voice and communicate through human speech. This position requires the ability to operate a keyboard, computer mouse, telephone, fax, copier, writing tools, and other standard office equipment. On an occasion, an employee will be asked to lift items weighing up to 35 lbs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.