Inside Sales Representative
Reports To: Sales Manager or General Manager
Status: Full-time, Regular position
Location Name: Coastal Service Experts
Location Address: 79 Columbia Dr., Suite 105, Pooler, GA 31322
Join the team of experts and realize your true potential!
Why You Should Join the Service Experts Team:
Our team consists of the very best; we believe in doing what is right for our customers and our employees. We provide our employees with the training, support and an opportunity for unlimited professional growth. Join us, and become an EXPERT!
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for conducting outbound calls to customers promoting residential HVAC tune-ups, and other revenue-generating outbound call activities. You will be responsible for all aspects of the call activity including; selling, scheduling, appointment booking and answering customer questions that may arise during the outbound call. All calls will be conducted with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism in an effort to schedule appointments per the required sales plan. ______________________________________________________________________________
- Ability to meet or exceed established sales and calls-per-hour goals.
- Placing outbound calls to sell preventative maintenances, tune-ups and technician-recommended repairs.
- Maintaining good customer relations and ensuring that all calls meet Service Experts’ standards.
- Ability to accept empowerment and to be prepared to make decisions regarding customer satisfaction with confidence.
- Resolving problems by clarifying issues, researching, exploring answers/alternative solutions, implementing solutions, and escalating unresolved issues.
- Maintaining customer records by updating account information.
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions.
- High School Degree or GED (a Bachelor’s degree or related professional sales certifications preferred)
- 1+ years in outbound/telemarketing sales or related sales experience
- 2+ years in customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to navigate multiple support center operations systems
- Strong selling and business-development skills
- Demonstrated commitment to the delivery of high quality, customer-focused service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to decipher customer concerns and translate them into business solutions
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Available to work flexible hours and on-call shifts as needed
What We Offer You, as a Service Experts Employee:
Service Experts offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to support employees and their families in managing their health and wellness needs. Following is a summary of the many benefits that could be available to you as a Service Experts valued employee.
- Competitive Pay, including incentive opportunities for many positions
- Paid Time Off and Company Holiday Pay
- Medical /Dental /Vision Insurance programs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching contributions
- Life Insurance, for you and options you can elect for your family
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance options, that protects you and your family if you are unable to work
- Supplemental benefit programs such as: Legal advice, pet insurance, health advocacy programs
- World Class Training opportunities, through our Experts University
- Career Development opportunities