With significant shifts in both the environment and our firm strategy, the talent marketplace, as well as the current Deloitte workforce are evolving at a critical pace. The firm is embracing this unique opportunity to not only rethink how we deliver our services, but also where and how we source, hire and develop talent, and drive a more differentiated talent experience for our people.
Deloitte's Workforce Strategies & Solutions (WSS) team will collaborate across each of the Deloitte businesses to shape our broader future workforce strategy - including the design, development and implementation of 'future of work' strategies, human centered end-to-end workforce solutions, and strategic workforce planning initiatives. The team, comprised of Talent Solution Architects, will tackle the firm's most critical workforce strategy opportunities today through the design of innovative strategies and solutions that will propel us into the future of work tomorrow.
As a Senior Talent Solution Architect, y ou will lead a portfolio of Deloitte's highest priority cross-functional talent initiatives to bring our Workforce Strategy to life. Your day consists of innovating, incubating, designing, implementing (and ultimately transitioning) key workforce initiatives that drive business outcomes and optimize the talent experience. Initiatives could include designing and developing the future of career paths and progression models, skills management, performance management and contingent workforce management strategies at Deloitte.
The work you'll do
On this team you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our current workforce across the Deloitte US Firms (>120k), and help shape our workforce of the future. As a Senior Talent Solutions Architect, you will operate as a trusted partner of our Business and Talent leaders, chartering new efforts and leading teams that work across the firm to design end-to-end solutions across the Talent lifecycle to secure our position as the 1) professional services provider of choice for our clients and 2) employer of choice for our evolving workforce.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead teams to design and deploy workforce solutions, using internal & external data and feedback to generate creative, advanced, and highly valued solutions using a human centered design approach
- Design end-to-end workforce solutions including chartering and scoping new initiatives, gathering business requirements, designing solution strategy components, stakeholdering key leaders, and developing transition plans; Manage the work through all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Drive relationships across Deloitte business and Talent stakeholders, actively engaging others in design that recognizes what our businesses have in common and where they diverge; Assemble and lead solution design through matrixed teams for efforts either wholly owned, in partnership with other Talent teams, or through other Deloitte collaborations (Strategy office, a Deloitte business, Human Capital consultants, etc.);
- Maintain an understanding of market shifts and talent trends and how they impact our business and workforce needs and adapts solutions accordingly
- Manage, coach, inspire and support the success of junior team members within and across teams via both formal and informal reporting relationships.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degrees preferred
- 7-10+ years' experience in talent, human capital or strategy consulting OR in-depth knowledge and experience with the Deloitte Talent channel; Specialized knowledge and skills in workforce/talent strategy, HR service delivery, or human-centered design methodologies
- Exceptional program management skills; Demonstrated ability to scope, lead, manage and deliver complex projects; Ability to make timely, informed decisions that consider data, goals, constraints, and risks from multiple perspectives; Experience having driven large scale change initiatives across complex organizations
- Demonstrated client service orientation; Strong consultative skills and demonstrated strategic thinking; Expert problem solver; Leverages knowledge gained through prior experience, education, training to resolve issues and remove roadblocks
- Demonstrated ability to lead a distributed, cross-functional team and develop strong, credible relationships across the Deloitte network; Strong people development and coaching orientation, and desire to empower team members to deliver their best
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen; an understanding of Deloitte's overall business model, as well as deep knowledge of the operational considerations for one or more of Deloitte's businesses
- Outstanding written, visual (PowerPoint) and verbal storytelling, relationship management and interpersonal skills; Ability to effectively engage and influence very senior leaders
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a dynamic, complex, and ambiguous start-up environment; Agile mindset and ability to pivot and respond to unexpected project turns
- Demonstrated ability to lead a distributed, cross-functional team and develop strong, credible relationships across the Deloitte network