We have a contract opportunity for a Liquidity Reporting Business Analyst to support liquidity risk data quality enhancements.
- Review inventory of liquidity reporting data controls and change management processes
- Evaluate the scope of enhancement required to align with industry standards
- Assist with definition and design of expanded data controls based on industry best practices
- Assist with the development of a project plan to support the execution of enhancements. Project plan to define activities, milestones, implementation dates and owners
- Develop and maintain RAID log and action tracker
- Support development of material based on information provided by the client for governance forums
- Schedule related meetings upon request
- 3-5 years of Business Analyst (BA) experience in regulatory liquidity reporting (FR 2052a, LCR, NSFR)
- Project management experience including bottom-up development of project plans, project tracking, and creation of project status presentations
- Experience as a liaison working with end-users to define requirements
- Experience with finance reporting, treasury, and technology teams
Equal Employment Opportunity Information
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please email [email protected]