At QuoteCenter, we're fueling sales to the Pro marketplace from within our global supply chain. We're extending the shelves of The Home Depot by developing sales applications from the ground up. Using a reactive microservices architecture to build out robust merchandising opportunities, our teams of engineers, designers, data and Supplier operations analysts work together to drive our business forward every day.
QuoteCenter's application has the scale and network of a $107 billion organization. By working with our end users every day, we have the opportunity to test our ideas, incorporate feedback and evolve together. Our innovative Point of Sale technology provides associates with a faster, more consumer-centric way to grow The Home Depot's Pro business. And that gives us all a sense of ownership and purpose. So come join us in empowering nearly 400,000 associates in over 2,000 stores to improve the lives of millions of customers.
Work with field leadership (DPD, RVP, RPSM, DM etc.) to build strong regional relationships that drive engagement and sales through platform.
Promote QC brand and value proposition and reflect field concerns to internal stakeholders.
Collaborate with internal partners (Product Management, Field Communication, Catalog, Vendor Management and Pricing teams) to develop and build Regional engagement strategies for QuoteCenter programs, pilots and launches.Measure Regional performance, provide Regional reports to the field and produce recommendations that increase effectiveness of programs, pilots and launches as measured by engagement and sales.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Provide training, site visits and guidance to drive adoption and usage with the Division.
- Leverage relationships with Divisional, Regional, and District field leaders/partners to drive QC adoption and usage.
- Work with Product Management team to understand new products, feature and enhancements to existing products to in order to execute appropriate field strategies.
- Work with internal operational stakeholders (Catalog, Vendors and Pricing teams) to understand key enhancements to assortments, features and service in order to execute appropriate field strategies.
- Support feedback and activities from Regional reporting and provide feedback to internal stakeholders on the effectiveness of programs, pilots and launches.
- 3+ years Home Depot experience, with ability to develop and maintain relationships with field leadership (SM, DM, RPSM, RVP). A working knowledge and familiarity of the Home Depot culture is crucial.
- Training and Support experience with skills in supporting adoption of new technologies
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Project management and prioritization skills to manage multiple work streams and remain focused on what matters.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Typing skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong organization skills with attention to details
- Must possess the ability to handle multiple tasks at once with minimal direction
- Training and procedural documentation skills