Promotes iA Life Insurance products and services to Independent Financial Advisors through World Financial Group (WFG). Help build effective business relationships with the insurance advisors and administration staff of the WFG offices.
SALES DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES:
- Deliver training to WFG advisors on iA life insurance products, sales concepts and illustration software, as well as the completion of all applications/forms.
- Works in close collaboration with our territory Sales Directors in developing a Marketing Plan for their regions particularly for the delivery of product and software knowledge to advisors.
- Solicit new business and re-establish contact with advisors via telephone.
- Maintain regular contact with top, past and future supporters.
- Creating and revising presentations using Power Point software.
- Responding to inquiries through telephone, email, written correspondence, or in person, in a timely and professional manner
- Attendance at planned conferences, road shows, presentations, and organized events for supporters during evening and weekend hours, as required
- Experience in the insurance industry/ brokerage environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma
- Very good training skills: ability to lead, teach, coach and motivate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of people. Able to influence and motivate our business partners.
- Excellent organization and planning skills with a strong ability to meet tight deadlines. Able to delegate effectively.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent written communication skills
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Comprehensive health and dental plan including a health spending account and wellness account.
- Pension Plan.
- Generous vacation entitlement including personal leave days and wellness days.
- Support for learning and development and career growth.