Regional Sales Manager
Five-star food service starts with Five-star people.
We at Campus Cooks are a team of professionals who love preparing delicious and healthy meals for a community of students in sororities and fraternities, or Greek Letter Organizations (GLO’s), across the country. Founded in 1995 as a by-Greek-for-Greek company, we’ve tailored our meal service around personalization, flexibility, and chapter-inspired menus to help houses and its members live their best Greek life.
Our specially trained Chefs are not only culinary masters they’re great listeners, collaborative, flexible and trained in how to serve up an amazing Greek experience.
Core values key to our success are known as the ALPHA:
A – Always growing personally and professionally
L – Living a healthy work life balance
P – Passionate about food and service
H – Honesty and respect. Do right for our employees, clients, and vendors
A – Actively enhance the Greek experience
If you are interested in joining a team where you can be creative, grow personally and professionally, please apply!
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for engaging fraternities and sororities in the outsourcing of professional kitchen management and the services of private chefs. Working cross functionally to create custom food service programs to support the success of the chapter and Campus Cooks. This is a remote sales position.
- Build and execute a regional sales plan to meet or exceed sales and profitability goals.
- Identify and establish relationships with Greek Life, Panhellenic Council, Interfraternity Council (IFC), house directors, student leaders and alumni advisors, at current and new campuses to support success for growth.
- Foster and build relationships through prospecting, virtual and in-person meetings, trade show and events, and the hosting of social events.
- Gather key information from prospective clients, including budget numbers, decision makers, and decision-making process, pain points, and competition.
- Learn and share Campus Cooks’ customized meal service program to clearly articulate differentiators in the sales process.
- Prepare proposals and deliver presentations to stakeholders and decision makers.
- Host meetings internally (sales to service) and externally introducing new clients to the Campus Cooks team who will support their ongoing success.
- Manage all contact activity and opportunities through the CRM, Salesforce.
- Partner with the marketing team to develop marketing campaigns for the campuses within the region as well as collaborate with regional sales team to optimize Engage campaigns.
- Develop and organize a calendar of events, within the sales and marketing plan, to optimize time, budget, and travel.
- Accurately complete Daily, Weekly and Monthly reporting within the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) tool.
- Weekly team meetings are run though the “90” EOS tool and each member of the team is expected to lead a team meeting once every six to eight weeks.
- Ongoing identification of new opportunities for growth through market research and market intelligence.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid holidays
- Minimal late nights and weekends
- Growth potential
- Competitive salary
- Commission plan
- Technology stipend
- A minimum of two years with a proven sales or promotion track record.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in coursework and related experience is required.
- Greek affiliation or Greek Life experience is strongly preferred.
- Chapter Leadership experience is beneficial.
- Prior experience selling contract services to the food service, hospitality, non-profit, higher education, or property management markets (or related) preferred.
- Experience representing a company at tradeshows is valued.
- Excellent organization and follow up skills are required.
- Reliable car transportation with insurance, plus a valid driver’s license.