Job DescriptionEquivalent Experience
TEKsystems in Hawaii is looking for a Business Analyst to support one of the leading Banks on island! This person can be 100% remote, but must be able to work Hawaii time zone. Please apply to posting if you are interested and one of our associate will call or email you.
Plans, conducts, and directs analysis activities and specifies solutions to meet business objectives. (30%)
- Analyze inter-departmental and -divisional operational procedures.
- Collect and analyze client needs from multiple departments, organizing the information into a
- singular specification and design.
- Perform analysis to map out “as is” and “to be” models, defines associated business requirements, and performs gap analysis between process models, technology, and people.
- Create solutions which integrate with existing systems and technology infrastructure.
- Meet current and future business and technical strategies when developing solutions.
Prepare design specifications and assist in the creation of formal proposals. (20%)
- Specify integration or use of automated information technology systems and solutions.
- Prepare specifications which may become part of a contract.
- Design functional details of systems and frequently prepares specification s for implementation by others.
- May coordinate design efforts among multiple business analysts.
- Participate in walkthroughs and peer reviews of work products.
Identify and qualify external resources. (10%)
- Source vendors and services providers which may meet project needs.
- Evaluate formal responses from vendors.
- Advise business users and management about selection criteria, vendor reliability and other factors which may affect executive decision-making.
Prepare reports, briefings, financial analyses, and other documents as needed. (10%)
- Prepare and revise estimates in support of the project plan and schedule.
- Ensure that system, operational, technical and client documentation is prepared and delivered.
- Provide statistical information assessments of factors which determine business system operation such as data volumes, processing requirements, number of transactions, telecommunication needs and other operation considerations.
- May perform detailed gap analysis.
- Develop other information and reports as needed by the Project Manager in support of the overall project effort.
Work with the proper stakeholders to ensure the solution meets stakeholder requirements. (15%)
- Verify new or modified processes meet project objectives and business requirements.
- Develop process models, logical data requirements, and reports/queries.
- Develop user interface or user experience design, web design, API or other interface specifications.
- Coordinate workgroups for design, testing, training, documentation, conversion and implementation activities.
- Work with development staff, quality assurance, software testers and business units to define testing scenarios, training material, scripts, required data and expected results.
- Participate in testing and acceptance of software.
- Assist in training internal and external users of the new process.
Provide consultation to business units. (10%)
- Educate clients with respect to technology uses and best practices.
- Assist with identifying, evaluating and developing solutions, systems, processes and procedures which are cost-effective and meet requirements.
- Provide sound advice based on bank and industry standards and trends in conjunction with established corporate strategies and objectives.
Complies with established development methods, standards and techniques. (5%)
- Ensure deliverables are produced in compliance with the Project Life Cycle (PLC).
- Assist the project team in managing scope changes, resolving problems, managing issues and minimizing project risks.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.