Grubbs Automotive was founded in 1948, in Dallas, Texas by Hubert Grubbs. And from the word go, we have been committed to treating customers as family members - offering transparency, trust, and dependability. We’ve also understood that while anyone could sell a car, for a dealership to truly stand out from the rest, it is imperative to satisfy the customers' every need.
Fast forward to today and Grubbs Family of Dealerships proudly continues the tradition of running a “customer-first” business through our family-owned and operated dealerships across Texas.
This "customer-centric" philosophy is embedded into the very fabric of each of our dealerships and embodied by our team members. Walk into any of our Texas dealership locations in Grapevine or San Antonio, and you’ll find everything, from the warm and inviting atmosphere to the helpful nature of our team, is designed to uphold the commitment we made in 1948.
Now into its fourth generation, the Grubbs Family of Dealership has embarked on a journey to diversify the existing bouquet of vehicle brands. Through such strategic initiatives, we hope to continue delighting our customers for years to come.
Our vision at Grubbs Infiniti, Grubbs Volvo, Grubbs Acura, and Infiniti of San Antonio is to be the luxury leader by passionately serving our team, clients, community and honoring the Grubbs family legacy. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant-friendly, online job application!
Grubbs maintains a strong policy of Equal Employment Opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Business Development Representative answers incoming telephone calls and greets visitors in a friendly, interested, and helpful manner. He or she receives, processes, and coordinates all incoming sales inquiries, showroom floor requests, service requests, and internet queries. In addition, he or she performs clerical and administrative duties for the Sales and Service departments.
The ideal candidate has some post-secondary education or training, at least 3 years of experience in a similar position (administrative, clerical, call center, customer service, etc.), and a working knowledge of automotive sales/service. He or she must have a pleasant and courteous personality, strong administrative and organizational skills, strong phone and computer skills, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Manages all incoming sales and service appointment queries (either phone or internet) by scheduling appointments, confirming pending appointments, following up with missed appointments, etc.
- Coordinates questions and issues with the appropriate department personnel
- Tracks sold vehicles and hot sheets
- Confirms special order parts
- Helps follow up with phone and internet sales leads
- Provides administrative assistance as needed
- Manages all required paperwork and records and prepares documentation (forms, reports, etc.) when needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required; some post-high school education or training preferred
- Previous experience in a similar position (administrative, clerical, call center, customer service, etc.)
- Working knowledge of the industry
- Helpful attitude and friendly demeanor
- Highly professional and dependable
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental AFLAC Insurance Options
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Pet Insurance