Come join our awesome team at Delta Hotels by Marriot- Phoenix/Mesa. We are currently seeking an experienced Revenue Manager to help us get to the next level of success!! If you have the drive and passion for Revenue Managment apply today! This exciting role reports to the General Manager and will be part of the Executive Committee.
- Control room rates and availability in accordance with established guidelines to maximize occupancy and revenues.
- Develop, communicate and implement sales strategies, mix of business, channel management, and pricing strategies including group pricing set up.
- Prepare for and conduct weekly Revenue Management meetings involving rate and inventory strategies, transient/group pace, review group pick up & cut off dates, weekly/monthly STR review, competitive business analysis and financial forecasts.
- Initiate short and long-term revenue forecasts; generate monthly critiques identifying areas of opportunity and strategies to improve revenue and overall profitability.
- Measure and analyze booking trends, pickup, no shows, and sources of business
- Manage, produce and monitor rate strategy tiers, booking pace by Market Segment, GDS, inventory and monthly results.
- Work with the different departments to develop/implement action plans to achieve optimum revenue management.
- Establish and maintain meaningful external and internal relationships.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- At least 2 years of experience in the Revenue Management discipline (revenue analyst, revenue manager).
- Marriott brand experience is a plus (One Yield, MARSHA, FSPMS, CI/TY systems)
- Exceptional knowledge in Excel brand systems.
- The skill to perform numerical analysis of data and formulate conclusions and solutions.
- Ability to drive both the strategy and implementation of ideas.
- Must possess strong communication and listening skills in both group and one-on-one situation
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location