ZTR is hiring a driven Business Development Manager – Commercial/Industrial Rental Markets within our Industrial IoT Division. As a recognized global leader in industrial telematics, we personalize proven solutions that integrate telematics monitoring hardware, software, and services to provide improved business performance.
As a Business Development Manager, you will develop relationships and commercial opportunities with a targeted base of pre-qualified customers and will be tasked with understanding the customer’s vision, communicating ZTR’s capabilities and supporting the development of a telematics program for their rental operations, in collaboration with ZTR’s team of solutioners.
If you are highly motivated, customer focused, passionate about technology and seek a dynamic and stimulating environment in which to put your talents to the test, ZTR is the place for you.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Develop a winning sales strategy for each account
- Meet with targeted prospects to engage them in sales opportunities
- Utilize ZTR resources to accomplish the key steps and milestones in the commercial development process
- Attend and leverage trade shows by scheduling meetings with prospects and customers to strengthen relationships and open opportunities, and networking with suppliers and partners.
- Achieve annual subscriber and revenue goals
- Exhibit sales discipline in the timely completion and quality of administrative sales work
Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous commercial development and account management experience, preferably in: IIOT, SaaS, telecommunications, IT, industrial controls, target industry
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Industrial Technology, or otherwise related academic major.
- Demonstrate the skills to work with diverse people and groups and build consensus and outcomes.
- Ability to manage and drive strategy for a portfolio of products and services working with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Independent and self-driven with skills in working effectively with a geographically diverse organization
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Solid presentation skills with the ability to conduct Webinars.
- Customer focused and sales driven
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, CRM, and Internet
- Travel is required, primarily in the US.
We are interested in hearing from you if you meet most of the above qualifications.
Why Work at ZTR?
At ZTR, we are passionate about technology and innovation! ZTR continuously promotes a healthy balance between work, fun and family. This is a place for driven people to make a difference in our company and within our customers’ organizations. You will have the ability to direct your own career path at ZTR as we are rapidly growing with numerous opportunities for professional growth and development.
We live and breathe our ZTR Golden Rules:
- One team, one dream
- Embrace our differences
- Build relationships
- Customer success fuels our success
If these values resonate with you, apply today and become a member of the ZTR family!
ZTR Control Systems provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Candidates requiring accommodations during the recruitment process are asked to contact Human Resources Generalist. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Job Type: Full-time
Remote interviews, social distancing guidelines in place, sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place, virtual meetings, personal protective equipment provided or required