Job Background/Overview of Role:
The Commercial Cards business in North America provides payment solutions through Credit Cards to leading multi-national corporations and public sector agencies. The business offers five distinct card products: Purchasing Card, Travel & Entertainment Card, One Cards, Fleet Cards and Virtual Card programs to their client base. Clients include some of Citi CMB’s largest names, as well as major government agencies.
The business provides the largest proprietary offering of any bank, spanning over 100 countries, 66 currencies and 27 languages. Wholesale Card Client Operations is closely aligned to Product, Sales, Account Management, Implementations, Capabilities, and Technology. There are many interactions between these groups which requires strong leadership to develop and maintain relationships.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) role serves as the first impression of Citi’s customer experiences. CSRs provide service support to the cardholder and non-cardholder population. They are responsible for identifying customer's needs, resolving questions or concerns, and providing first-hand product information.
- Respond to inbound service calls from government and corporate cardholders
- Perform necessary account maintenance to fulfill customer requests
- Communicate account status, procedures and other information as needed to respond to cardholder inquiries
- Research and resolve customer inquiries/concerns
- Follow established procedures/processes and Citi best practices while assisting with cardholder/non- cardholder inquiries
- Gather information and lead the client using practical troubleshooting techniques to determine source of error
- Escalate cardholder issues to the next level of support when appropriate
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with customers
- Ability to thrive in an environment focused on measurable results at an individual level
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail – ensuring accuracy and completeness of information relayed to cardholders
- Able to make well-informed decisions within the boundaries of the job function
- Ability to diffuse difficult customer situations and maintain calm under pressure
- High School Degree or equivalent
- 2 years customer service experience in financial services is a plus
- Experience within credit card industry is a plus
- Must pass Citi background check and Government Background screening
Shifts varies (1st - 3rd)
Shifts include a weekend day (weekend premium for working a weekend day)
Job Family Group:Customer Service
Job Family:Institutional Customer Service
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting