FARONICS CORPORATION IS HIRING!!
Are you keen to work in the software industry? Are you willing to support Faronics’ sales associates, their partners, and their prospects with technical pre-sales assistance and training?
We are currently looking to identify motivated and enthusiastic candidates to join our team in Vancouver due to our ongoing expansion in the region. High proficiency or native Spanish and/or Portuguese is a must.
We’re a committed and talented group of diverse people working hard to solve a real, universal problem for millions of IT Administrators: how do you support hundreds, if not thousands of end-users with their computer problems and do so with a very limited IT budget and manpower. Faronics solves this dilemma by simplifying their device management. We’ve developed the fastest, most intuitive RMM (remote monitoring and management) solution that lets them install applications, patch and image operating systems, and remote into computers, all from a cloud-based platform. We have been helping IT Teams for over 20 years with 4 offices in Canada, USA, Singapore, and the UK. Our solutions are easy-to-use and understand, which has helped sell more than 10 million licenses to over 30,000 customers worldwide.
What you’ll be doing:
- Host on-line web-based seminars and training on Faronics products
- Assist sales associates, their partners, and their prospects with any technical pre-sales assistance according to Faronics’ best-practices
- Maintain current product knowledge
- Communicate complex technical concepts in layperson’s terms
- Co-ordinate with Technical Support to refer customers with unresolved issues to Technical Support
- Identify technical product problems and refer them to Product Management
- Use Faronics’ tools and processes to manage customer interactions and schedule activities
- Technical representative for Sales, communicating technical feedback from customers and sales associates to other departments at Faronics
- Create training materials and presentations for Faronics associates, customers and partners
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements - listening to clients and using astute questioning to understand, anticipate and exceed their needs;
- Preparing reports for management
- Supporting sales and marketing activities by attending off-site trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Occasional on-site visits to existing and prospective customers to facilitate successful product evaluations and deployments
Your skill set:
- Spanish and/or Portuguese (High Proficiency or Native).
- Strong communication skills particularly over videoconference, telephone and email.
- Excellent time management & multi-tasking skills
- Effective business presentation skills
- Professional demeanour and personal presentation
- Professional phone manner
- Detail- and process-oriented approach to business
- Problem-solving approach to business
- Highly motivated
Your qualifications & experience:
- Technical experience (2-3 years minimum, preferably in a pre-sales role)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) desired
- Proven experience with Windows, Macintosh and Linux operating systems
- Experience with enterprise network management tools
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on on-site experience in end-user technical services or support delivery role
- Hands-on on-site experience working with multi-subnet networks and policy-based network management
- 2 years’ experience working in or supporting a sales organization
- Ability for international travel as required (5-10% of the year), must maintain a valid passport at all times.
The extra details:
· Extend health benefits. Great vacation policy
· We’re currently fully remote! We’ll set you up with everything you need to work from home, from day one. When we're back, we have an office in downtown Vancouver.
· This is a full-time position.
Send in your resume and tell us why you think you'd be good at this job!
Application deadline: 2021-09-19
Expected start date: 2021-09-01
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Enterprise software: 2 years (preferred)
- Technical support: 2 years (required)
- Portuguese (preferred)
- Spanish (required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19