Join our domestic and international seafood trading business that has been operating for over 15 years. We source quality, sustainable seafood from our network of suppliers and ship to our customers in 10 countries on 3 continents. Work as a key member of our team of financial, sales, and marketing staff to help us fulfill our goals in our growing company. You must be able to maintain ongoing relationships with both our seafood, customs and logistics suppliers. It is a dynamic work environment, attention to detail is important.
You should have experience in air, truck and ocean cargo bookings. Know some tricks of the trade. Be good with numbers. Be good on the phone. Have a university degree or some relevant accreditation. Please have some ERP/Inventory management experience as well. Working knowledge of Quickbooks Online is also a plus. We are a source trading company. We work closely with food producers, plants, fishers, we sell to other businesses. We are not a wholesaler, we sell to companies who then sell to wholesalers and restaurants. If you have experience with purchasing larger quantities of seafood that would be an asset.
Sales Support/Supply Chain:
· Invoicing of sales – sales within the SOS ERP environment
· Liaison with customers as required – inquiries, logistics info, packing slips etc.
· General customer service
· Receiving PO’s within the SOS ERP system to support sales.
Operations Support / Supply Chain:
· Logistics/Transport – freight booking, tracking, routing & costing (ensuring lowest cost where available)
· Logistics documentation – handle all required documentation for export sales including: packing lists, CFIA Certificates, Border documents, commercial invoices and others as required.
· QMP log keeping
Other Ad Hoc duties as required within Sales Support, Logistics and the overall Supply Chain
We have lots of resources here to support you to succeed in your role.
We are looking to fill this role with a qualified candidate as soon as possible.
We are only looking for local candidates. Thank you for your interest
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $39,000.00-$46,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Logistics: 1 year (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19