To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryFinance and Operations
The Deal Desk Senior Analyst will be responsible for partnering with Sales to deliver deal strategy, structuring and execution for our Enterprise businesses. This includes providing pricing guidance on innovative transactions and advising on product solutions to address unique customer needs. The candidate will also be responsible for recommending new pricing strategies to expand the company’s reach within various sales segments. Additionally, the Deal Desk Senior Analyst will help scale our Deal Desk function internally.
- Partner in a trusted adviser capacity to senior Sales Leadership, sales community and other internal stakeholders
- Manage day to day deal support requests from the sales organization, using data analysis to support recommendations
- Develop best practices for pricing and business terms, based on the improved use of data and market knowledge to support decisions
- Collaborate with Sales leadership to effectively coordinate and manage month and quarter end deal closure
- Review and vet complex deals on behalf of Strategic Business Practices Management
- Develop relevant cross-functional relationships to understand products, competition, and the competitive market
- Create sales enablement materials to train Sales on best practices for product pricing and positioning
- Work closely with our Finance, Legal and Operations department s to optimize contract terms and close deals
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of our customers and how they use Salesforce products
- Ensure compliance with internal controls
- Ensure timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound offers with the Account Executives
- Bachelor’s degree
- Superior analytical background with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively to drive results
- Highly effective communication skills, including written and verbal
- Capable of explaining concepts clearly and credibly across all levels of the organization
- 3+ years experience in deal structuring, investment banking, management consulting, financial analysis or relevant experience preferred
- Experience in a Pricing function is a strong plus
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Energetic, driven and self starter
- Adept at thinking on his/her feet amidst ambiguity
- Ability to manage and prioritize competing demands
- Ability to lead, challenge and influence at all levels
- Team player
- Persistent, patient and resilient
- High integrity
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.