PARTNER MARKETING PROGRAM MANAGER
The Partner Marketing Manager will manage partner programs to support revenue-based campaigns and programs across a growing product portfolio. The ideal candidate will have a passion for building across multiple channels and teams, measuring results to take abstract marketing concepts and turn them into revenue.
- Work with each reseller and referral partners to develop a marketing strategy to promote the Corporate Payments brand within their portfolio. Partner program activities include but are not limited to: press releases, webcast, events, case studies/customer success stories.
- Work with each reseller and referral partner to develop a marketing strategy to support the Corporate Payments product within their portfolio. Partner program activities include but are not limited to: press releases, webcast, events, case studies/customer success stories.
- Work with internal partner organization and creative services teams to ensure program effectiveness and timely execution of programs.
- Drive the portfolio partner narrative, ensuring it speaks to the specific value proposition of our innovative technology and the needs of customers within the partner channel.
- Manage partner relationships and negotiate contracts to support marketing programs.
- Establish budgets and performance metrics for success
- Ensure clear definition of partner program success, monitor results and present ideas for optimization of campaigns and tactics.
- Plan, develop, and carry out high-touch marketing strategies with key partners to expand the channel pipeline and increase deal volume. Influence key partners and internal stakeholders (i.e. partner and product organizations, solution consulting, customer success, sales enablement, implementation) to integrate across the organization and execute
- Identify and communicate program scope and ensure critical paths, milestones and all objectives are met.
- Develop and deliver professional written and verbal communications that ensure all levels in the organization have clear, concise and up-to-date information on progress.
- Evaluate program impact and trends, and provide analysis and recommendations including forecasting, monitoring, and reporting
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Marketing or Business preferred (or equivalent degree with extended Marketing experience).
- 5+ years of experience in marketing.
- Preferred: Experience using Salesforce, On24, Asana, Zoom, Slack
- Experience working with partners, referral partners, system integrators and resellers preferred.
- Financial Technology or Payment Industry experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Idea Fluency and Originality/ Problem Solving — Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills, with ability to identify and drive win-win solutions. The ability to come up with unusual or clever ideas about a given topic or situation, or to develop creative ways to solve a problem. Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Creativity — Think creatively and strategically and have the ability to remain calm throughout the process.
- Prioritization —Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines, be self-motivated and inspire teammates to be the same. Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment and within group settings, have excellent time-management skills. Must be self-motivated, engaged and accountable.
- Communication - Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate business results and priorities to stakeholders at all levels.
- Collaboration - Must be a strong team player with an ability to develop effective working relationships across the organization and externally with partnerships and vendors. Must be able to work with a variety of personalities and collaborate across multiple business units.
- Critical thinking – Work with demand generation and creative team to create programs that support the entire customer lifecycle.
- Time and Task Management —Ability to manage multiple projects and requests, prioritize, and set proper expectations to the team.
- People and Inclusion — Always striving to drive our business forward by positive and direct communication, collaboration, respect, acceptance and professionalism. Understanding how to give and receive feedback, manage conflict positively and work productively with others to solve problems.
WORK SCOPE AND CONTEXT
- Job is focused on program management and creative areas of business with changing guidelines and procedures. Must work with operational timeframes but be flexible to changing priorities.
- Decisions are made within scope of expected knowledge, are creative and operational in nature and are used to manage and execute programs. Decisions and service affect internal Marketing and Sales teams and prospects, customers or suppliers.
- Contact is made inside and outside the organization. Internal contacts include marketing counterparts, Business Development, Sales, Implementation, Customer Success and other project owners. External contacts include customers, associations/industry specific organizations and partners.
- Position requires regular contact with others - in meetings, by phone or by email.
- Normal office working conditions. Work requires regular sitting/standing at a desk, working with a computer. Job may require hours that exceed 8 hours per day and 40 hours per week during peak periods.
Progression: Program Manager Divisional Strategist / Manager Director
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FLT) is a global leader in business payments. We simplify the way businesses manage and pay their expenses. Our portfolio of brands help companies automate, secure, digitize and control payments to, or on behalf of, their suppliers and employees. Our payment solutions cover four primary expense categories: Payables, Tolls, Fuel, and Lodging. We serve businesses, merchants and partners in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.6 billion in revenue. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution, and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives, which allows each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
FLEETCOR’s COVID-19 Hiring Guidelines:
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are temporarily working from home. In addition, FLEETCOR implemented a virtual interviewing and hiring process, engaging with talent by phone or video and onboarding new employees remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity and pay transparency, please click the following links: EEO and Pay Transparency.
WORKING FOR NVOICEPAY
Nvoicepay is a profitable, growing company that values people. We offer many perks outside of the challenging and satisfying work– a new facility near Portland, Oregon; competitive pay and paid benefits; generous time off policy; flexible dress code; snack and drink pantry; and much more. Our environment is comfortable and welcoming with many common areas and the ability to communicate and solve problems across departments. We are proud of the work we do to help other companies but also value work-life balance.
Nvoicepay is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.