ILSCO Canada / ECM Industries is adding a National Sales Manager to their team! This position significantly contributes to the managing of key customers for the Canadian Pro Distribution channel, while growing sales profitability. Responsible for meeting sales budgets and developing key relationships throughout the customer's organization that ensure long-term growth and preferred vendor status. Syncs the business unit with key account initiatives to create growth opportunities. Leverage a thorough understanding of customer systems to effect results within Electrical Distribution and technical acumen in rough electrical products to maximize placement and gain share.
- Meet or exceed annual sales budget by account
- Manage profitability through item mix and pricing
- Identify product and promotion opportunities and communication internally
- Develop top to top relationships with customers
- Business development activities, including the development of alliance/channel/network partnerships
- Manage sales manufacturers reps and ECM sales employees for performance
- Negotiate annual customer contracts for pricing and program support
- Lead project management for all major line reviews in cross functional environment.
- Develop and communicate key account growth strategies
- Work with finance to evaluate customer profitability through effective P+L analysis
- Guide regular SKU productivity review and monitor inventory levels using customer data
- Maintain service levels by adhering to the Exceptional Demand Forecasting Process by customer
- Pricing research and strategy, including network cost/pricing, competitor analysis, etc
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or complimentary discipline
- 3+ years of National Account sales management experience with demonstrated results
- Bi-lingual in English and French
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Strong understanding of financial principles
- Industry experience in Rough Electrical products with a technical bias
- Excellent verbal presentation skills. Quick reasoning abilities for strong negotiating capability
- Proficient in MS Office. Strong written presentation skills using computer based tools
- Willingness to travel up to 75% including weekends as needed
- Management of direct sales team and independent manufacturer’s representatives
- Highly self-motivated with a strong positive attitude
- Dynamic persuasion skills and the ability to communicate at high levels within an organization
- Well organized with the capacity and drive to coordinate project execution remotely
- Authorized to work in Canada
- Ability to lift moderate weight and use tools as needed for demonstration or set presentation
ECM Industries, LLC is a global manufacturer and supplier of electrical products for construction and maintenance, irrigation and landscape supply and natural gas/cathodic industries. With industry-leading brands and a track record of innovative product development, ECM Industries partners with our customers for sustainable, mutual growth.
ECM Industries, LLC is headquartered in New Berlin, Wisconsin. For more information about us and our brands visit www.ecmindustries.com.
If you’re looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, ECM Industries, LLC offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people on a global scale. Choose opportunity – choose ECM Industries, LLC!
ECM Industries, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). ECM Industries, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status.
ECM Industries, LLC will only employ those who are legally authorized to work. Any offer of employment is conditioned on the successful completion of a background investigation