As an MPI® Advisor (Sales Consultant), you will help people come to know the power of Pay Yourself First and Always Be Compounding™. You’ll get clients and prospects excited about improving their own financial future with an MPI® Secure Compound Interest Account™ and see them through the application and approval process.
MPI® Advisors (Sales Consultant) will have a strong understanding of the sales process, and excels in building relationships, closing deals and generating referrals.. Requirements:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve sales goals through generating new business and cross-selling existing customers
- Identify and qualify sales leads generated from a variety of sources
- Provide product demonstrations to clients and take ownership of each client situation.
- Resolving doubts, educating clients, creating financial plans to meet their goals, and working with them as needed through the application and approval process.
- Manage calendar and book of business, scheduling follow-up appointments throughout the sales process up to close.
- Maintain excellent relationships with customers that are built on trust and encouraging the rest of the sales team to follow this example.
- Other sales related activities as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proven track record of success in sales preferred.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage time and efforts effectively and efficiently.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent customer service and leadership skills.
- Bachelor's or associate degree in Marketing, Business or similar field preferred.
- Life Insurance license preferred.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, etc.
- Repetitive motions: Making substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for Sedentary Work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for Light Work.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.
- Fingering: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with whole hand or arm as in handling.
- The worker is subject to inside environmental conditions: Protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for up to 8 hours a day.
- Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects