Are YOU a friendly and outgoing sales-centered individual that is passionate about helping others achieve their healthcare goals? If so, read on and get ready to Apply!
What We Can Offer YOU!
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life balance, flexible work arrangements, opportunities for growth and development, and a great place to work across our enterprise!
What Will Be Your Purpose:
The purpose of this position is to support a retail store customer experience that is conducive to sales, retention, and customer loyalty. Retail Sales Consultants are critical to delivering on the sales, renewal, retention, and community penetration objectives of the Retail Centers. This role demonstrates a comfort level with change to meet the dynamic, changing business environment through quickly adapting to and adopting changes in the business model to meet critical and evolving business objectives.
What Will You Be Doing:
- Provide consultative sales and service experience for customers seeking information and education on available products to support health, wellness, and income protection.
- Use web-based tools and sales systems to analyze prospective customer needs and match to appropriate company products and services.
- Conduct plan comparison and analysis for new or existing members seeking new solutions.
- Present and explain recommended products, benefits, features, and alternatives.
- Ensure new customers receive orientations/information regarding self-service and shopping tools, incentives and value-added features and information.
- Promote the additional services available to members through the center clinicians and service consultants.
- Cross-sell multiple product sets to deliver additional value to members and the enterprise.
- Utilize face-to-face, telephonic, and electronic methods to respond to customer requests for information, quotes, and/or to process sales.
- Generate and act upon leads for new sales and member retention.
- Perform outbound call campaigns to company generated sales leads.
- Perform outbound call campaigns for the Under 65 and Over 65 segment
- Help facilitate enrollment or education meetings with prospective or existing customers within the retail center and within community settings.
- Build and foster relationships with key constituents, organizations, networking groups, etc. to build community awareness of the center services.
- Travel to employer groups to provide onsite enrollment assistance to individuals requiring individual coverage.
- Meet/exceed monthly targets for community engagement work and effectively record, track, and measure the impact to build or adjust future.
What You Must Have:
- 2+ years related work experience in a retail sales environment
- Bilingual- Spanish and English preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- State of Florida 2-15 Health, Life and Annuities license 60 Days after hire
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, and web-based tools.
- Work flexible hours to include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Demonstrated ability to meet/exceed sales targets.
What We Prefer:
- Bachelor’s degree Marketing or related field
- Experience with health insurance products to include individual and group plans.
- Experience in outside sales and/or business development.
- Experience in networking, public speaking, and relationship management
General Physical Demands:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally to move objects. Jobs are sedentary if traversing activities are required only occasionally.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and equitable culture for our employees and communities.