Description and Requirements
We are currently looking for a Lead Customer Success Operations Analyst to join our team!
What you get to do everyday:
- Manage end to end SDLC on OpenAir projects and related cross functional initiatives that encompass requirements gathering, design, development, QA, UAT and production deployment.
- Configure and deploy Gainsight improvements (including system configuration, providing assistance with external integrations, reports, dashboards, workflows, and necessary training) in partnership with the business needs identified by the organization.
- Serve as a liaison with several entities such as Operations, Customer Success, Consulting, Accounting, Finance, Contracts, HR, and Shared Services in an effort to leverage software to solve business problems.
- Develop process documentation and maintain Openair/Gainsight Guidelines wiki page
- Provide onboarding training and support for new users / user groups using the platforms.
- Establish and maintain repeatable process for integrating new business areas into the platform.
- Design and lead a Openair & Gainsight Governance model to ensure awareness and alignment on strategic configuration changes, release notes, and introduction of new data sources
- Collaborate with senior leaders on the design of platform-driven business rules that analyze projects, customer data and trigger actions for the broader teams to proactively engage.
- Develop a keen understanding of the organization's sources of risk, as well as positive trends, and effectively report on both.
- Oversee activity, prioritization and performance development of the Openair & Gainsight platform admins.
- Assisting with data collection and analysis, initiative tracking and updates, integration with SFDC & Analytics, and other Operations activities not specific to Openair or Gainsight.
Experience and skills that will help you succeed:
- Excellent verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of professional experience in related area
- Experience in business optimization, problem-solving, or strategic solution roles with progressive responsibility, preferably within the software industry
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Openair NetSuite, Gainsight, Financial Force, Salesforce, Oracle CRM, Marketo, SAP CRM, Apttus, Professional Services Automation
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of UML, Viso, Rational, SSADM, Visual Studio, .Net Framework, API usage