The Marketing Manager plans and executes successful inbound and outbound marketing programs to attract prospective buyers and convert them to customers, applying best-in-class tactics for demand generation, brand awareness and funnel optimization. The Marketing Manager will grow and protect the brand, ensuring that brand position, promise and image are consistent and reflected in all decisions and communications. All essential duties are performed in the spirit of discovery and continual adaptation to market responses.
WHO WE ARE
SGK IDL is a leading global brand experience agency that defines, creates, and transforms brand experiences. We amplify brands, giving them the freedom to speak louder, with more intension, and create a stronger connection with their audiences. We believe that superior marketing performance demands a superior marketing team. Together, we will create and deliver content across channels to drive unique brand experiences while amplifying marketing ecosystem efficiency.
- Develop programs for brand awareness including inbound marketing, public relations, case studies, events and social media.
- Develop content strategy and manage creation of relevant content for multiple stages of the buying process and subsequent customer success.
- Develop nurturing strategy for both new customer acquisition and customer retention.
- Manage program and campaign effectiveness through operational analysis and measurement. Plan testing strategies to validate message and processes and to optimize performance.
- Coordinate launch and optimize marketing strategy and tactics.
- Create messaging in alignment with brand positioning and build brand awareness through creative asset creation, utilizing internal or outside design resources.
- Ensure brand identity and voice in web sites, web products and product user experience.
- Oversee media and influencer relations and co-marketing opportunities.
- Collaborate with other division marketing teams to identify areas of continuous improvement.
- Support corporate and/or division-level marketing efforts for brand consistency.
- Create budget for marketing programs and provide required reporting.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of employee(s) to ensure goals or objectives are accomplished. Mentors, coaches, trains and develops team.
- Be collaborative, supportive, and considerate of follow teammates.
- Additional duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Advanced degree (MBA, Master’s) preferred
- 8+ years progressive experience managing marketing programs; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years in a leadership role
- Periodic travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients.
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and management.
Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
PHYSICAL ASPECTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk, hear and see.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, extreme cold & heat, risk of electrical shock, and toxic or caustic chemicals.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low/moderate.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions
SGK is a global packaging and brand experience company. From idea to implementation, we deliver packaging solutions and brand experiences that give brands the freedom to speak louder, scale faster and grow stronger. We simplify marketing and amplify brands to deliver value. SGK is a Matthews International company.
Matthews International affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Matthews International endeavors to make our employment website and application process accessible to all users and applicants. In doing so, Matthews International provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation or assistance completing the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resource Team.