Academy Mortgage Corporation is currently seeking a dynamic, detail-oriented Recruiting Specialist “Junior” to join the National Business Development & Recruiting Team.
The Recruiting Specialist provides direct support to the Company’s growth initiatives. They are responsible for identifying qualified candidates for sales, building call lists, verifying production and work history while tracking progress on ATS. They will partner with Recruiting and the Regional Sales Leadership Team.
- Attracts candidates through consistent daily activity of calls, emails, data base development, CRM campaigns, LinkedIn messages, other social media broadcasting, blogging and other methods to make initial contact with candidates; cold calling; networking and other common and uncommon ways to make connections to the originator.
- Identify, screen and source loan officers, sales managers, and branch managers to Academy utilizing various tools and resources.
- Creates a pipeline of candidates that meet the requirements of hiring managers.
- Runs production reports for loan officers/branch production managers.
- Utilize creative sourcing techniques through traditional and non-traditional means.
- Partners with recruiting team to execute sourcing initiatives.
- Ensure excellent candidate experiences throughout the sourcing process.
- Schedules timely interviews and provides status updates throughout the process.
- Creates social media posts for team to share on LinkedIn, Twitter, and related marketing resources.
- Track and maintain all opportunities in internal CRM/ATS.
- Develop trusted relationships with all employees, managers, and potential recruits.
- Willingness and eagerness to learn sales recruiting.
- Coordinates interviews, calendar invites and interview confirmations to candidates and hiring manager.
- Typing, compiling, and preparing reports in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience in Recruiting, Sales or Administrative role.
- Confident, self-starter with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have strong social media skills, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Must be able to handle and maintain confidential information.
- Must have a strong sense of urgency as well as good problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work accurately and quickly to meet deadlines while still maintaining a professional and polished demeanor.
- Mortgage Industry experience is a plus!
This position can be worked remotely/virtually in any state in the contiguous United States, except Colorado.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Recruiting: 2 years (Required)
- Administrative: 2 years (Required)
- Social media management: 2 years (Required)
- One location