Inside Sales Representative – Atlanta Georgia – Remote
StorMagic is a fast-growing company, and we are looking for a new team member to join our US team at the earliest opportunity to strengthen our team as a full-time Inside Sales Representative. The role is ideal for an ambitious professional who wants to develop their career in sales. Our ISR's are responsible for developing inbound and outbound leads on behalf of StorMagic and the entire sales team.
StorMagic is an international software company, founded in 2006 with ambitious plans for growth. We started as a software-defined storage company but through recent acquisitions in enterprise key management and digital asset management software, we are now focussed on delivering software solutions that meet the growing needs of customers at the edge.
Data generated at the edge is growing exponentially and customers are having issues storing, protecting and using all of this data to help them analyze and grow their business. Industry analysts projected that the amount of data created globally outside the datacenter and cloud to be 10% just 2 years ago and project that it will be 75% by 2025.
Our existing products, SvSAN, SvKMS and ARQvault, simplify storage, security and digital asset management at the edge by enabling simple, robust and flexible solutions for large and small enterprises. We have over 1,600 customers around the world that trust us to deliver.
At StorMagic, we view collaboration as one of our main drivers for success and we are open to all our employees to share their thoughts and ideas to help both to turn our bold vision into a reality and to make StorMagic a great place to work.
- Active Sales; Telemarketing, Cold Acquisition, Campaign Tracking and Account Management.
- Identification of target customers by searching to potential organisations.
- Generation and qualification of new customers.
- Work in close collaboration and coordination with the Enterprise Territory Manager and Channel Partner Manager on the continuous success and expansion of your sales territory.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of ISR experience required
- High self-motivation paired with discipline and a pronounced ability to communicate.
- Good IT industry knowledge, storage virtualization and encryption would be advantageous.
- Outgoing and enjoy working with people. Your strengths include organisation, structured thinking, independent work, team spirit, and outbound calls. Good manners, quick comprehension and resilience round off your profile
- Strong presentation skills
- Closing skills
Salary and benefits
We believe that our people’s wellbeing and development are key to our success and we offer benefits to our employees with this in mind including:
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Competitive Salary
- Ample Vacation Days
- Structured Development and access to a range of Training Materials
- Fantastic Life and Medical Benefits
- 401K contributions