Part sales expert, part customer service guru, our consultants know how to knock the socks off customers every time.
This is your shot at a career with no limits. We’re giving mobile a makeover, and that means exciting new directions to push your career. Whatever you want, we’ve got it: on-the-job-training, wall-to-wall benefits and lots of opportunities for growth.
What are you waiting for? Apply today and show the world what you’re made of...
GREAT PERKS AND BENEFITS (starting on your first day):
- Benefit packages effective on day 1 - Eligible to enroll in medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Paid training
- Free Comcast/Xfinity courtesy services (cable, high speed internet, etc.)
- Paid time-off (PTO), Paid vacation, flex time, and floating holidays; generous PTO package after first 90 days of employment
- Tuition Reimbursement (where applicable)
- Discounts on Comcast/Xfinity Voice, OnDemand, and Personal Security Services (PSS)
- Constantly scans the sales floor to ensure counters, devices, accessories and walkways are accessible, clean and functioning, and reports to leadership when exceptions are found.
- May greet customers, ensuring that for sales opportunities they are connected to a sales consultant in a timely manner. The Store Service Associate should be well prepared to demonstrate company technology to new customers to ensure they know the basics of Xfinity services.
- Performs non-sales customer service transactions including but not limited to, equipment returns and swaps, customer pick up for “buy-online-pick-up” in-store order fulfillment.
- Serves as an in-store expert for Xfinity Mobile support. Providing in-store post-sales support for device data transfers and phone number ports.
- Supports the onboarding of a Xfinity Mobile customer, post-sale or in tandem with a sales representative, which may involve assisting customers set up online accounts, data transfer, mobile device education, or assisting with account set up errors.
- Assists Store Leadership in Inventory and Merchandising responsibilities.
- Frequently checks and inspects the back of the store for clean, secure, and appropriately placed inventory. Assists with receiving inventory and properly stocking the back of house to store standards.
- Helps the leadership team by conducting the weekly cycle count process and helps look for opportunities to improve the store count process.
- Knows current processes and procedures and suggests improvements that enhance the customer and/or store experience.
- Readily adjusts and adapts to store management priorities and direction, always demonstrating professionalism and integrity.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25-pound boxes, stand and move about the store constantly.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Technical or similar background and/or high aptitude for technical service
- Generally, requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast NBCUniversal is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Drug-Free workplace employer.