Are you a catalyst for change? A driver to new destinations? A steward for sustainability? If those are some of the attributes that describe you, then read on. We are looking for ambitious bring-it-on-problem-solvers who are dedicated to doing what’s right for the planet. Join our team and help make the circular economy a reality right now.
From product packaging and music to government documents and more, Digimarc enhances nearly any form of media with a digital identity that is reliably and easily scanned. Shipping boxes, auto parts, audio files and even plastic bottles each take on individual identities within the Digimarc Platform. We are a curious and courageous team and lean on our values to guide our decision making. We believe our Platform can address some of the planet’s most challenging issues, such as plastic waste in our oceans impacting climate change or counterfeit products in our supply chains threatening consumer safety. We believe the talent of every employee can make a difference. Come join us and help contribute to a better future.
The Sales Operations Manager will work with multiple teams across the organization. In collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product, and IT to create systems to operate, forecast, close, and support customers more efficiently. We utilize shared platforms (SFDC, Pardot, Demandbase, Sales Loft, PowerBI) and data to ensure customers have a seamless experience buying from and working with Digimarc. This role focuses on operational excellence across the company by working cross-functionally.
WHAT YOU WILL DO…
- Provide leadership, guidance, and direction to lead a high performing Sales Operations team
- Become an expert in our SFDC CRM and all Lead-to-Customer systems & processes through training, self-study, and shadowing our Sales, Marketing & Customer Success teams
- Manage all new user setups and deactivation, including transferring ownership of contacts/deals for deactivated users
- Be a thought leader and drive the hands-on configuration of our internal SFDC system
- Set up new templates, field reporting, pricing, sales compensation, or any other item that helps streamline and enhance the sales process
- Manage data quality across our systems which currently includes Salesforce.com & Salesloft, and data enrichment programs
- Build out reports and dashboards for the team to drive business insights
- Communicate across functions to collect requirements, feedback, and deliverables
- Managing Inbound-Lead & distribution processes
- Conducting system audits
- Evaluating, managing and selecting new systems
- Help build regions and process for scaling a sales organization from 25 to well a lot more
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- Passion in creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive culture where individuals and teams can do their best work and unlock their potential
- Experience mentoring and coaching team members
- A desire for operational excellence
- Extreme diligence, meticulousness, conscientiousness, and reliability
- 7+ years’ experience with Sales, Sales Operations, Revenue Operations, or Systems Management
- Certified SFDC administrator with credentials
- System integration experience, 3rd party tools into SFDC
- Quote to cash management experience
- Deal desk experience
- Innate curiosity. Understand the reason why certain processes exist and seek to create optimization and efficiency to those processes
- Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment
- Effective use of Microsoft suite (Office 365, Teams, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Solution-oriented with the ability to think strategically, creatively, critically in decision-making
- Ability to communicate at all levels including C-Level Executives
- Alignment with the core Digimarc values of Innovation, Caring, Loyalty, Integrity, Commitment, and Knowledge in a dynamic working environment
Digimarc is seeking diverse applicants. We are an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor. We want the best people who share our values.
This job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This is a remote position.