We’re looking for the next generation of Relationship Bankers - those with a passion for growing a long-term career, building relationships and working with a team of client professionals in one of over 4,000 locations nationwide. The Relationship Banker role is meant for those looking to make a real impact and build a career in financial services. The role is ideal for those who have a passion to engage and educate clients with our industry leading digital banking solutions. As a Relationship Banker, you’ll introduce clients to the various high-tech and high-touch choices they have to do their banking in ways that are most convenient for them.
From day one, you’ll receive training from our award-winning Academy at Bank of America, including hands-on practice, personalized coaching and dedicated support throughout your on-boarding experience. With demonstrated success, you’ll have the opportunity to advance into roles as a Relationship Manager, Financial Advisor, Financial Center Operations Manager or Financial Center Manager – with unlimited opportunity to grow throughout the company. The Academy will support you with dedicated programs, tools and resources throughout your career journey.
We’ll help you
- Build a successful career at Bank of America through world-class training and on-boarding programs that set you up for success.
- Grow in your current role through one-on-one coaching from Academy managers who are invested in your success and training programs that help you excel, build new skills or take on additional responsibility.
- Continuously learn and advance your career goals through intentional career paths to the next best role.
- Use resources and innovative technologies to optimize the client experience.
- Confidently build relationships with clients by using a defined consultative questioning approach that will help you gain in-depth knowledge of clients’ financial life priorities and connect them to our solutions that meet their financial goals.
- Expand your business knowledge and network by partnering with experts in small business, lending and investments.
- Become an expert in using digital resources and technologies to optimize the client’s digital banking preferences.
- Process transactions accurately and efficiently to build client confidence and trust, based on established policies and procedures
As a Relationship Banker, you can look forward to
- Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and changes.
- Resources and dedicated support to help you reach your full potential throughout your career.
- A benefits programs designed to meet the diverse needs of our employees at every stage of their life and help them plan for tomorrow.
- Progressive workplace practices and initiatives that promote inclusion.
We’re a culture that
- Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to supporting the communities we serve.
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers around the world.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
- Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
- Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships.
- Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives.
- Is confident in identifying solutions for new and existing clients based on their needs.
- Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients.
- Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
- Is confident in educating clients on how to conduct simple banking transactions through self-service technologies (for example, ATM, online banking, mobile banking).
- Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet clients’ needs.
- Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Efficiently manages your time and capacity.
- Focuses on results, while acting in the best interest of the client.
- Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed.
- Experience in financial services and knowledge of financial services industry, products and solutions.
- One year of demonstrated successful sales experience in a salary plus incentive environment with individual sales goals.
- Six months of cash handling experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or business relevant associate degree such as business management, business administration, or finance.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Referral Bonus Amount:300