Customer Service/Project manager – Signage Industry
Come join our team at Signarama Deerfield Beach, as Customer Service/Project Manager, where you will play an essential role in facilitating the needs of our customers in the exciting world of visual communications.
You will be working to achieve customer success as you manage and coordinate signage projects with our team. You will work directly with customers, vendors, and our brilliant creatives and craftspeople as you work each project from initiation to completion.
You will coordinate each sign project from design concept through fabrication and see tangible results of your work each day as these signage projects come to life.
Successful candidates love to drive and champion results through action, working with a strong sense of urgency, often managing a large volume of projects both large and small simultaneously.
You will be managing rebrands, grand openings, construction developments, events, traffic wayfinding, fleet graphics, and much more. Each opportunity is unique, and you will be interacting with customers across a wide range of industries.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review, process, & supervise all assigned signage project work.
- Set and achieve timelines and goals according to customer requirements
- Source and research installers and vendors and coordinate efforts with our local team and others both locally and nationally.
- Maintain or improve profitability by evaluating all potential costs & making thorough decisions
- Act as a Brand Ambassador seeking growth opportunities to share with our sales team to pursue
- Achieve customer success by delivering high-quality products
- Provide excellent customer service with exceptional communication skills
- Attention to detail, efficiency, and proficiency
- Extraordinary communications skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to manage fluid timelines and schedules
- Comfort with coordinating a variety of moving parts
- Thrive under deadlines and pressure
- Experience with workflow software
- Skilled with Microsoft Office Programs
- Prior experience in signage, construction or printing project management a plus
Signarama Deerfield is a Hall of Fame Signage Provider, operating for more than 20 years in South Florida. Our clients are local and national, and our projects are large and small.
We focus on happiness for our customers and achieve our goals by providing a work environment that is stimulating and challenging. Our employees are our most important asset, and we take care to ensure that we provide a respectful trusted environment with a management team that cares.
Salary to be negotiated dependent upon experience.
Excellent salary and benefits package including health, vision, and dental.
Paid vacation and PTO.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Signage or Related: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location