Kids Atelier at South Coast Plaza is looking for experienced and passionate Sales Associates with a luxury background to develop and grow our business. Dedicated and sales driven leader with fashion in the soul!
Kid's Atelier curates the world's most prestigious international children's brands from classic chic to the most creative Bohemian designs each with unique themes that have been devised to complete looks. A concept that grows with the kid from birth to 16 years of age; Kids can now wear designer clothing like Mommy and Daddy. Learn more at www.kidsatelier.com
- Strong commitment to success and ability to lead a sales focused team.
- 3 years minimum experience.
- Excellent personal sales ability including great sense of style, wardrobe & experience with special orders.
- Driven experienced sales leader both individually and for the boutique.
- Enthusiasm, high energy level and commitment to succeedHigh level of integrity and personal responsibility
- Ability to focus and manage multiple priorities and tasks in a demanding environment Ability to build positive relationships with staff, clients and the community
- Responsibility for overall store operations, payroll, inventory, merchandising
- Great visual merchandising background with a sophisticated eye for detail and fashion
- Connections to the community and desire to partner on successful in store events in order to build the business and long lasting clientele
- Extremely flexible with their time and open to working various shifts including evenings and weekends, day and night to make it happen!
We offer a fun, professional working environment and merchandise discounts.We have a competitive compensation program based on sales performance, benefits, commission and bonuses!!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- One location
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place