KCI Wireless Job Invitation for
Retail Store Manager
Hi, there! We are KCI Wireless, and were stoked to welcome you to the exciting, ever-changing world of Wireless sales and service! KCI Wireless is a T-Mobile Premier Retailer for the T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile brands who serve over 73 million Americans. Our proud story of success over the past 26 years, led and influenced by our DOPE Team carries a legacy of Success, Growth, and True Uniqueness.
The Big Picture, a Rockstar... High Impact & Performing, Retail Store Manager
As a Retail Store Manager, WE know retail sales inside and out, and were ready to make that next move to a leadership role like no other. WE are Sales Manager Performance Rockstars who never accept anything but 100%. WE take Personal Accountability, hold our Front-line to Standards & Goals, and know that learning and executing is simply a part of the Retail Team of Leaderships DNA. In this role, WE manage talent, inspire our team, and make sure every customer comes away with a great experience. WE Maximize our Performance Results and Income Potential. These are the qualities that it takes to be successful with us. Do you have what it takes? Are you a Rockstar? Then join Us and be a part of a Great team!
As a Retail Store Manager, you will have the opportunity to:
Recruit, coach, and develop the talent on your team. Create a self-discovery environment to help others become future leaders. Be known for Rockstars.
- Analyze your business and identify key areas of stores success and opportunities. Make decisions on strategies to drive improved business results and communicate them to your team. Become a true business owner.
- Be that leader that is actively involved in creating the culture for your store. Engaging with your team and assisting them to deliver a great customer experience while teaching them on how to be successful in wireless sales.
- Utilize your planning and organizational skills to set your store up for success. Create an environment that represents the T-Mobile brand. Teach your teams how to create a safe, secure, and profitable environment.
- Utilize your skills in analyses and problem-solving. Leverage the ability to partner with others to achieve better results for your team and the company.
- Create and execute communication strategies for individuals, the store team, and others through meetings, emails, and group discussions.
The experience you'll bring.
This is the big leagues. Youve got a lot of responsibility and people looking to you for guidance and leadership. Ready to bring it? Good. Heres a little more on what were looking for:
- Youve got prior sales and sales management experience with a customer-focused retailer
- This includes previous consultative sales in consumer technology, coupled with a demonstrated record of high achievement
- Youve also got experience in operational, financial and performance management, having previously managed site profit and loss
- Youve got a unique ability to lead and coach people to deliver great results
- People who know you would say youre an amazing communicator, both with customers and teammates
- Youve got solid computer proficiency
- A high school degree or GED is essential, while a bachelors degree is preferred
Address: 1233 South Cage Blvd Pharr, TX - 78577
Property Description: TPR2295 Pharr
Property Number: 2295