KPA (www.kpa.io) is a leading provider of EHS (Environmental Health & Safety) SaaS software, online training, and consulting services. KPA’s innovative software platform delivers the visibility and actionable insight necessary for organizations to proactively mitigate operational, regulatory and compliance-related risks – helping achieve regulatory compliance; control risk; protect assets; and effectively train, retain, and manage people.
Come join our team of talented professionals and work with a company that appreciates and rewards people who make a difference.
KPA has an immediate opening for a motivated Sales Development Representative to develop new business from a range of inbound leads and outbound sales efforts to drive substantial sales growth in new and existing markets. This role requires cross-functional collaboration, working closely with marketing and field sales teams. A successful candidate will be familiar with the SDR function and tenacious about growing business for their sales teams in their designate territory and vertical. The SDR role is pivotal for KPA’s success and scaling.
In this entry sales role, you will be accountable for activity metrics, meeting set metrics, outreach cadence expectations and accountable for bookings. This position requires an organized, focused and positive individual who can take coaching and learn while doing. Integrity is a must.
More specifically, you will:
- Actively generate qualified meetings and opportunities with a defined business vertical.
- Manage an ongoing outbound, account-based strategy to drive new business for a field sales team.
- Manage a pipeline of inbound marketing generated leads.
- Apply social selling tactics to generate new business.
- Work closely with field Account Executives to develop territory and account plans.
- Participate in discussions with marketing and sales management teams to develop and monitor marketing plans, lead generation, and effective measurement against sales goals.
- Precisely track business metrics including activity metrics, meetings set metrics, outreach cadence expectations and accountable for bookings.
- Effectively uses marketing and sales automation systems including Salesforce, Outreach, Hubspot.
- 0-2 years of experience in a role carrying a monthly performance target or quota. Bonus if it was in a B2B technology environment.
- Experience in an outbound, cold calling sales environment.
- Comfortable navigating challenging conversations and overcoming common roadblocks to quickly build rapport with sales prospects.
- Experience managing strategic outreach efforts that make a measurable impact on lead conversion, sales pipeline generation, and sales bookings.
- Experience using sales productivity tools like a CRM to scale and track your efforts.
- Ability to build relationships internally and partner with Account Executives on account-based selling.
- Desire to build a career in sales.
- If you don't meet all of these qualifications, tell us why you're a great candidate!
- Annual base salary between $42-48k
- Quarterly bonus and commission potential up to $8k, bringing annual on-target earnings between $70-80k
We are passionate about what we do, how we do and why we do it. Our culture is driven by the KPA core values – Integrity, Helpful, Excellence, Agile, Respectful, and Teamwork. Success will be determined by the capabilities, energy and character of the people we bring into our organization and the performance they achieve.
KPA, with headquarters in Colorado and teammates throughout the United Sates, is recognized as one of Colorado's Best Places to Work 2021 by Built In Colorado.
“To be ranked so highly in Built In’s Best Places to Work Awards is a recognition of KPA’s dedication to creating a team of outstanding professionals and our efforts to create a positive and safe workplace culture for everyone,” said Chris Fanning, KPA President and CEO. “I believe we’ve developed a high caliber organization comprised of passionate people who are experts in their respective fields and deliver great value to our customers.”
As a growing company KPAvalues its employees by supporting them with a full benefits package including:
- Medical (both PPO and HDHP plans available)
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account (dependent on medical plan)
- Paid Time Off increasing with tenure
- Paid Holidays and floating holidays
- 401(k) match with immediate vesting
- No-cost Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
KPA is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation, to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, religion, religious dress/grooming, color, ethnicity, sex (including sex stereotyping), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, creed, uniform service member status, military or veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, breast-feeding and/or pregnancy-related conditions, age, protected medical condition, leave status, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other legally-protected status in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state and local laws.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time