HigherMe is a growing software company that helps restaurants find and hire great talent. Restaurants of the world’s top brands such as Dunkin' Donuts, Domino’s, Chick-fil-A, Panera Bread, and many others, use HigherMe every day!
We have a strong and passionate team that we're excited to introduce you to. We operate with optimism, and are thankful for the opportunities we've been presented with. We don't have room for negativity. We also believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to fast upward mobility.
We are a 100% distributed team working from the U.S., Canada and internationally. We are an inclusive team that welcomes and respects all.
Disclaimer: You may work from anywhere, but you must be a citizen of the United States or Canada.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Senior Sales Development Representative that thrives in a high-impact / small-team environment.
- Come in every day with enthusiasm, focus, and commitment to crushing your performance targets
- Use phone, email, and online activities to thoughtfully engage potential prospects
- Work with Account Executives to test new outbound strategies and cold calling techniques
- Engage with Account Executives and leadership to discuss market feedback and learnings to refine our go-to-market and target account lists
- Be surrounded by a great technical and client-facing team who create a fun and collaborative work environment
- Receive 1:1 coaching directly from our Business Development Manager and Senior Account Executives to support your promotion and professional growth
- 1-2 years in sales or sales supporting role; preferably with a startup or SaaS company
- Energized by the opportunity to jump into a small, rapidly growing company and drive significant impact
- Highly coachable, adaptable, and hungry to learn and grow as a sales and business professional
- Creative problem solver who is comfortable coming up with new techniques to achieve sales goals
- Available to work full time during Pacific, Central or Eastern U.S. time zones
- Bonus: prior experience in retail, restaurants & hospitality, prior experience with cold calling outreach
Perks and Compensation
- Ability to work fully remote collaborating with a globally distributed team
- Competitive base salary with unlimited commission and performance milestone opportunities
- Unlimited time off - take the time you need to rest and recharge
- Equipment allowance
- Comprehensive Benefits (US and Canadian employees)
HigherMe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.