We are a leader in the title industry serving Wayzata, MN and the surrounding area. We are a full service title, settlement, underwriting and vendor management services company. We work with a wide range of industries including real-estate, affinity groups, financial instructions and many more. We support residential and commercial real-estate transactions and we are good at it too!
What you will be doing:
- Market Burnet Title to agents, attorneys, mortgage brokers and lenders
- Maintain on-going communication with existing customers to determine needs, solicit feedback and promote services
- Attend weekly sales meetings
- Meet with branch mortgage broker monthly
- Call on outside business to generate additional orders/closings
What you need for this position:
- Education - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
- Skills - Must be professional with internal/external customers
- Must have good telephone etiquette and strong presentation skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook Skills and Excel
- Must be well organized and detail oriented
- Ability to bend/squat and reach on occasion
- Able to lift items up to approximately 15 pounds
- Experience working with a title insurance company or other real estate services company preferred
Burnet Title is built on a tradition of excellence and guided by a spirit of integrity throughout all aspects of the closing process. As your title and closing provider, we want to assure satisfaction for everyone involved in the transaction, whether you are a buyer, seller, agent or lender. We are a company dedicated to creating exceptional settlement experiences for our customers through the passionate delivery of truly remarkable service. Burnet Title is owned and operated by Realogy Title Group which is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp.
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is the leading and most integrated provider of U.S. residential real estate services, encompassing franchise, brokerage, and title and settlement businesses as well as a mortgage joint venture. Realogy’s diverse brand portfolio includessome of the most recognized names in real estate: Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, Century 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, Corcoran®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty®. Using innovative technology, data and marketing products, best-in-class learning and support services, and high-quality lead generation programs, Realogy fuels the productivity of independent sales agents, helping them build stronger businesses and best serve today’s consumers. Realogy's affiliated brokerages operate around the world with approximately 190,000 independent sales agents in the United States and more than 112,000 independent sales agents in 113 other countries and territories.
At Realogy, diversity fuels success – for our company and for our employees. We strive to be the preferred company for diverse talent, committed to creating an inclusive environment that encourages everyone to succeed. We pursue talent – strategic thinkers who are eager to innovate, focused on execution and accountable for results. We value diversity – respecting backgrounds, cultures, perspectives.
You’ll find our commitment to diversity reflected in our achievements:
- Forbes 2020 Best Employers for Diversity.
- Recognized on the 2020 Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index .
- Recognized for gender diversity on our board of directors by Executive Women of New Jersey and Women’s Forum of New York.
- First residential real estate company to endorse the Equality Act and fully support H.R. 1447 amending the Fair Housing Act to include LGBTQ+ as protected classes.
With diversity, we succeed together. We hope you’ll join us.