Come join Open Farm as our Territory Sales Manager for the Pacific Northwest!
Open Farm is a high growth premium pet food company, focused on doing some good for pets, farm animals and the environment. We work directly with the best farmers and fisheries across the US and Canada to create healthy, nutritious foods for pets while also having a positive impact on farm animal welfare and the environment.
We are looking for an outgoing, highly motivated, hard working and enthusiastic individual to join our rapidly growing team.
Experience in the pet industry or natural food industry, as well as past experience as a territory sales representative, are ideal for this role.
Note: This role will require working on the weekends and evenings at times, as well as travel. You must have a valid driver’s license to be considered.
What you will be doing:
- Establish, develop, grow and maintain relationships with prospective customers to introduce them to Open Farm products
- Regularly visit and phone prospective and existing customers for ongoing sales and support
- Provide in-person and phone sales training to retailers to help educate them on the features and benefits of the products
- Develop, maintain and execute on territory sales target list
- Liaise with the sales representatives of our distributors to establish and service accounts
- Provide ongoing support and assistance to our distributor's sales representatives
- Assist retailers with merchandising, purchasing and replenishment planning
- Participate in trade shows and conventions
- Help to coordinate and attend in-store promotional events
- Resolve retailer issues and complaints in a timely manner
What we are looking for:
- An outgoing personality with excellent people skills
- Ability to relate and effectively build relationships with people
- 3+ years working experience in related field
- Excellent organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Valid driver's license
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
What you can expect:
- A positive work environment and strong team culture
- Competitive, performance-based compensation package
- Healthcare benefits
About Our Company & Culture:
At Open Farm, we strive to find and hire the best talent. We are looking for team members who thrive in fast-paced environments and want to be constantly challenged every day! We're committed to providing a continuous learning, meaningful and rewarding environment for every member of our team. We are a fast-growing company with a flat structure where everyone’s opinion is valued equally. Come build the future of the pet food industry and write your next chapter with us!
Job Type: Full-time