WHO WE ARE
Bruckner Truck Sales is one of the largest family-owned semi truck dealerships in the United States. We currently operate in 32 locations across 7 states, and we have over 1,000 team members. Since our beginning in 1932, we have believed in the value of hiring good people who are equally committed to providing a high level of customer service. The commitment extends throughout our network in every department, every day.
In addition to being one of the largest and oldest Mack Trucks and Volvo Trucks parts, service, leasing & sales dealerships in the US, we also offer over 15 trailer brands and medium duty lines such as Hino, Isuzu, Fuso and Autocar trucks. Our used truck department stocks most major makes and models. Bruckner’s extensive vocational inventory includes mixers, dump trucks, roll-offs, hydrovacs, garbage trucks and other equipment. Our knowledgeable Finance & Insurance professionals are valuable resources for financing, insurance and purchased coverage needs.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We act with Honesty and Integrity.
- We value our people and communities.
- We are customer focused.
- We do what it takes.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Plans
Paid Time Off and Holidays
Excellent health, dental and vision plans
Investments in Training & Development
Generous 401(k) and Profit-Sharing Plan
Tuition Assistance Program
Employee Stock Ownership (every employee earns shares and has ownership interest in the Bruckner’s organization)
Technician Student Loan Reimbursement Program
Disability and Life Insurance
Internal Promotion Opportunities
Flexible Spending Account
Health Club Reimbursement
Family and Team Oriented Environment
Employee Referral Bonus
Engaging and Challenging Assignments
Drug free workplace
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
Work closely with Sales Department, Office Manager, and F & I Manager to provide support and insure prompt delivery of equipment for Bruckner clients. Responsible for daily input of equipment deals to include the titling process, securing liens, and processing extended warranty.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist OM and Sales with stock number request for Amarillo per procedure
- Assist with Request payoffs of trades from Amarillo per procedure
- Verify accuracy of deal sheet including OEM billing, additional sales assistance, FRET (If FRET exempt that we have proper exemption forms on file and included with each truck deal), license fees
- Obtain lien information from F& I Manager with the approval terms, finance institution, estimated delivery date or call outside lien holder to verify titling and lien information
- Input into CDK using delivery date per salesman’s email noting the CDK Deal Number on the truck folder.
- Provide F & I Manager invoice, title application and front of MSO or title for loan documents preparation.
- Obtain registration and license plates or print e-tag for delivery
- Print all delivery paperwork including extended warranty forms, make copies for customer (stamp copy), place all delivery documents to be signed in delivery folder with extra keys, e-tag or license plate and staple business card of salesman and F& I Manager to folder. (sales may not want copies and will make customer a copy of all signed docs)
- Work with salesman and F & I Manager to handle the signing of all delivery paperwork and loan documents
- Obtain copies of all executed loan documents and insurance applications from F & I Manager to be placed in equipment folder per checklist
- Finalize all delivered units daily by posting and printing in Amarillo
- RDN or Warranty deliver the new Macks and Volvos or perform used truck warranty transfer on used Mack, mail trailer warranty forms, etc. as soon as trucks have delivered
- Process all extended warranty forms for Mack, Volvo, Allision, Eaton, etc. immediately upon delivery. Be sure either to input or have the A/P person input into Bruckner’s payable system
- File invoices, body builders regarding equipment in folders
- Organize truck folder per procedure
- Input names and sold dates for your location from emails sent to sales group of units sold. Also delete names of deals lost
- Reconcile new and used vehicle receivable and contracts in transit, also reconcile ASA, deposit and warranty schedule.
- Email BRINV, and all schedules to GM, OM and all sales employee by 2pm every Friday for Monday sales meeting.
- Attend Monday morning sales meeting to find which units to deliver during week and any new updates on policy and procedures.
- Help if needed to Print unit inventory for salesmen to update; make changes in ADP on unit inventory on Friday by 4PM – sold names and delivery dates
- Print updated unit inventory after 4PM on Friday and make copies for sales and F & I for Monday morning sales meeting
- Email Corporate every Friday the schedule notes have been added. List each schedule you added notes to.
- Reconciliation of vehicle receivable and contracts in transit, ASA, deposit and warranty schedules.
- All deals for month end to be posted and printed in AMA prior to 10am on the 1st working day of each month.
- Assist Office Manager with Physical unit inventory report and submittal to Corporate
- Assist Office Manager with Dealer Inventory Tax report to be submitted to Tax Office before 10th of each month
High School Diploma
Minimum two years titling experience and experience in customer service.
Read and write the English language.
Mathematical Skills & Reasoning Ability:
Should be able to read computer-generated reports, office reports, invoices, etc. Should be able to compute numbers manually, or by use of calculator, or computer. Also is required to operate computer terminals with keyboard and mouse, 10-key calculator, fax machine, and other various office equipment. Must be able to use communicative skills to interact with customers, vendors, and co-workers in a positive and constructive manner.
Position involves essential ability to sit, maneuver from one work area to another, being able to bend and squat, and manipulate small objects. Involves working indoors and outdoors. Involves some lifting, 50 lbs or less, and maneuvering of boxes of computer paper and storage boxes. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Want to know more about our family-owned company,
proud that our 1000+ employees view us as the employer of choice!
YouTube - Come Join The Family -Video
YouTube - Since 1932 -Video
Do not forget to Like and Subscribe!
Keywords: Diesel OR Trucking OR Dealership OR ADP OR Mack OR Volvo OR Caterpillar OR Allison OR Cummins OR Dealer OR Heavy Equipment OR Trailer OR Truck Sales OR Deal Sheet OR Class A OR CDK OR Frame Shop OR Foreman OR Leasing OR Service OR Warranty OR Parts OR Office OR Semi Truck OR Mechanic OR Google Jobs OR Career OR B2B Outside Sales OR Sales Representative OR Commercial Sales, OR Fabrication #ZR
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor���s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)