Customer Success Specialist
Virtual Claims Adjuster (VCA) is an InsureTech Platform with a worldwide client base. (http://virtualclaimsadjuster.com) Our focus is to offer innovative claims management tools allowing firms to resolve claims faster.
We are in search of a self-motivated and resourceful Customer Success Specialist to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will work directly with clients to ensure a successful onboarding process, offer recommendations based on a clear understanding of their business and serve as a continued resource should they require assistance. As our product provides a full business suite for our clients, this position requires an individual with superior knowledge of technology along with business knowledge of the insurance industry.
The focus of a Customer Success Specialist is to assist clients with the adoption of our software within their organization. This role will include all aspects of the onboarding process, training on various functions, as well as participate in the initial stages of custom client projects, acting as a liaison between IT and clients as needed. This role will also involve supporting the Sales Team and acting as an extension of the Sales Department.
- 5+ years in a role actively supporting clients
- Ability to manage multiple client projects simultaneously and meet strict deadlines
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong aptitude for distinguishing client needs and determining an optimal solution
- Quick learner with a desire to continue developing skills and knowledge
· Assist clients with the implementation of the software/ system-related questions/ troubleshooting
· Provide ongoing support for client inquires
· Request new client accounts, configure and send to client on start date with the recorded onboarding series.
· Draft, update and send sales orders for Sales Team as needed
· Complete frequent check-ins with new and existing clients
· Record and update onboarding training material (documents and videos) as needed
· Record and track client enhancement requests
· Prepare and assist with Client Webinars
· Perform demonstrations of the system as needed
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bonus pay
- Extended health care
- Monday to Friday
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 5 years (preferred)