Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced SAP PI/PO Consultant, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting and independently completing project tasks
- Identifies key drivers of a defined, straightforward problem and proposing solutions
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and decision making
- Selects the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements
- Understands the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a particular engagement; contributes to continuous development of methods and tools
- Manages work to work plans for components on engagements
- May independently own a work stream, reviewing, and potentially directing the work of more junior staff
- Develops solutions to client problems through application of methods and tools; validates solutions to subject matter experts
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
- 4-10 years of ABAP& PI/PO Technical/Development experience at a client site/nearshore centers.
- Strong ABAP technical skills, BRF, WebDynpro ABAP, Workflow including understanding of software development principles
- Individual must be a hands on resource with strong skills in SAP ABAP/PI development. Knowledge in SAP PI version 7.4/7.5 capabilities and configuration, working knowledge of REST adapter. Experience in connecting PI to both SAP and multiple NON-SAP systems. An understanding of JAVA is required.
- Needs an understanding of the overall SAP enterprise system landscape, as well as the capabilities of PI in conjunction with non-SAP systems. Expertise in Java, XSLT and ABAP mapping. SLD/ESR/ID configuration, BPM, EDI and web services.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Typically has 3 or more years consulting and/or industry experience
- Needs to be a strong addition to working teams
- Aptitude for trouble-shooting and problem-solving
- Hands-on programming experience