Product Marketing Manager (Mid-to-Senior Level)
What we do: AI Service Management (AISM)
There are many examples of disruption in the consumer space – Uber disrupting the cab industry, Airbnb disrupting the hospitality industry and so on; but have you wondered who is disrupting support and operations? Aisera helps make businesses and customers successful by offering consumer-like user experience for support and operations. We have built the world’s first AISM solution for IT, HR, Customer Service, Facilities, and IT/Cloud Operations. With Aisera, organizations can provide a personalized and proactive experience for users by automating the resolution of tasks and actions.
In this role, you will own the day-to-day and lead PMM for Aisera’sAI Service Management platform, becoming an expert on the needs of our target markets, competitors, and go-to-market strategy to enable our sales, demand generation, and customer success teams to meet company goals. In this role, you will accelerate go-to-market and adoption strategy while building the product marketing function. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with autonomy and prioritization, as they’ll need to manage multiple projects with many cross functional partners simultaneously. As a member of the marketing team, the Senior Product Marketing Manager will work closely with executives, sales, product management, development and customer success.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with product management, corporate marketing, customer success, and sales to gather information about and understand the marketing needs for your products
- Create messaging, positioning, content (e.g. data sheets, white papers, videos, case studies, solution briefs, product pitch decks, etc.).
- Conduct webinars and ghostwrite blogs that articulate the value of Aisera and help generate demand and awareness.
- Create messaging framework and key product proof points that are targeting various buyers personas and ICPs, as well as, product messaging focused industry-specific market verticals to highlight Aisera’s unique differentiation
- Create GTM assets and tools (e.g. playbooks, competitive battle cards, ring-the-bell sales win alerts, product newsletters, use case presentations and demo scripts), conduct product and sales enablement training, and contribute to sales support that helps enable the Sales team to qualify or close opportunities.
- Lead cross-functional GTM team to ensure successful product launches.
- Conduct frequent market and competitive analysis.
- Assess sales win-loss data and drive corrective action where necessary.
- Measure and drive adoption of products and solutions.
What you’ll need:
- Solid understanding of technology and business backed by a Bachelor’s or MBA degree
- At least 8 - 12 years of medium to large B2B enterprise SaaS product marketing with some or all of that in IT Service Management, Customer Service Management, and IT Operations.
- Strong communication, product messaging, writing and presentation creation skills.
- Self-starter with high levels of initiative, accountability, and team leadership with prior technology startup experience and/or references that can vouch for this.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines with a sense of urgency.
- Knowledge of the sales process; preferably with solution-selling approaches
- Public speaking skills and knowledge of AI/ML are a major plus