Outside Sales Representative
If a career with an organization that rewards performance and provides a stable and supportive environment for its associate’s nationwide sounds good, Ferguson may just be the place for you. Our people are our biggest asset and share a common passion for customer service, which has helped shape us into the industry leader we are today.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for an Outside Sales Representative. If you have a love of meeting people and providing great customer service coupled with an interest in contributing directly to the bottom line of a multi-billion dollar organization, this is the position for you!
- Establish and develop accounts in an assigned territory
- Develop and maintain relationships with assigned customer base, ensuring their satisfaction with our products and services
- Drive branch and corporate programs and initiatives
- Develop and maintain vendor relations
- Monitor sales trends and product performance
- Minimum 5 years outside sales experience in CMRO Sales required
- General computer skills
- Positive work environment
- Product and vendor knowledge
- Problem solving, listening and leadership skills
- Be goal oriented, self-motivated and able to meet deadlines, build relationships and enjoy a team atmosphere.
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Pleasant personality for phone sales
- Ambition to succeed
- Self Motivator
- Ability to multi-task
- Enthusiastic, courtesy and articulate
- Ability to learn quickly
- Service minded, aggressive and congenial
As a large, successful company who prides itself on its stability, Ferguson is able to offer a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, disability, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (holidays, vacation, sick, personal, and floating holidays), recognition programs, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Reasonable Accommodation Information