Why join Revolution Foods?
Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods, which provides healthy meals across the nation! At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Medical, dental, & vision plan
- Company-paid life insurance coverage
- Company stock options
- Paid vacation and sick time
Details of Position
- This is a Full-Time position.
- Location: United States: Remote
The Continuous Improvement Project Manager will be a member of the Customer Experience team and will work as a part of a dynamic, socially-minded entrepreneurial team. This individual will play a critical role in assessing and improving the functions and efficiencies of the market Customer Experience teams. They will focus on project management and implementation of systems and process improvements. They will be the primary liaison between the cross-functional team leaders in both the Home Office and the Culinary Center teams. The Continuous Improvement Project Manager is someone that enjoys working in a fast paced environment, and focuses on the details, but can hold the big picture in mind. This person will serve as dotted line support for market Client Project Managers and Customer Success Coordinators.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess current state of operations and functions at market levels to create long term solutions and increase efficiency
- Partner with Directors of Operations to create roadmaps to success based around the Daily Management System, KPIs and best practices, focused on Customer Experience and internal team functions
- Develop and implement SOPs to support Client Project Managers and Customer Success Coordinators in carrying out their responsibilities
Immediate projects will include;
- Streamlined menu planning process and tool implementation, including extended menu planning to a 12-month cycle
- Automation of multiple steps in the menu planning and publishing process
- System overhaul; ordering, customer set-ups etc.
- Create and implement project plans with distinct timelines and deliverables for both national project implementations as well as market specific projects.
- Lead regular check-ins with the market operations teams, completing pulse checks and progress of project implementation as well as proactive problem solving
- Understand full functionality of the CPM role in the market to support on all aspects of the role as a direct fill in as needed, as well as to add credibility to your assessments and recommendations
- Ability to step into any market and support CPM function and market team in instance of personnel change
- Serve as liaison to market Customer Experience teams for project management and implementation, as well as general support
- Support Applecore structure and product management with master data team
Menu Planning for Operational Success
- Complete menu planning at a national level focused on strategy for high participation, low cost, and operationally streamlined menus
- Analyze participation, waste and customer survey data to drive menu decisions, increase overall customer experience and inform on regional menu adjustments
- Provide input and feedback on ongoing menu related strategies with cross functional teams at weekly meetings or as needed
- Directly communicate and support market teams on menu planning structure, parameters, and timing
- Develop key performance indicators of menu “health” considering a range of categories that impact menu planning
- B.A. or B.S. or equivalent education/experience.
- Demonstrated success in continuous improvement, project management and cross-functional roles/projects.
- 3-5 years of experience managing a team of employee or indirect relationship building.
- A solution-oriented individual with a passion for leading by example by way of collaboration and motivation.
- A “big picture” thinker who can manage small details accurately and brings solid analytical and creative problem-solving skills, while also being able to make decisions and be adaptable.
- Outstanding attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks/deadlines.
- Ability to work with people with different personalities and work styles within his/her team and among different teams.
- Experience effectively working in a cross-functional manner with teams who have interwoven, yet different goals.
- Demonstrated experience presenting key performance indicators with strategic recommendations to senior-level management.
- Entrepreneurial-minded, coupled with an energetic and positive spirit, flexibility, a sense of humor, and a willingness to jump into any role at a moment’s notice.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook are required.
- This role will be expected to travel approx. 50% of the time and will be expected to be located within ~30 miles of one of seven of our culinary center locations.