Antea USA, Inc. (Antea®Group) is seeking a Consultant, experienced in developing client relationships within the investment banking and private equity sectors. The ideal candidate will be experienced in consultative sales techniques and demonstrated client relationship and business development within these sectors. Antea Group is particularly focused on growing its Environmental Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) practice within the financial and investment communities. Antea Group is flexible with respect to the location for the selected candidate (U.S.).
This role will leverage Antea Group’s M&A and ESG experience and services to develop business with US and multinational clients. The ideal candidate will have experience with managing complex deal teams, executing a broad spectrum of due diligence work: subsurface risks (e.g. Phase I ESAs and Phase II ESAs); operational risks (e.g., permit reviews and EHS material compliance reviews); contaminated infrastructure; PFAS issues; ESG risks; business risks; post-acquisition planning and advising; as well as investment thesis advising (e.g., value creation). We desire an experienced candidate that is capable of applying their experience to provide consultative sales and account leadership within the private equity and financial investment client communities throughout a variety of sectors including Oil & Gas, Technology, Chemical, Manufactured Goods, Retail, and Food & Beverage.
Antea®Group focuses strongly on safety in all aspects of our operations, in the field, the office, and while traveling. The successful candidate must likewise consider safety as paramount and demonstrate a commitment to safe operations.
The position is full-time with travel up to an estimated 35% as necessary.
Typical job assignments may include but are not necessarily limited to:
- Client account development, opportunity generation, and delivery of the full spectrum of Antea Group’s consulting services to our clients, with a genuine approach to do what is right for the client.
Be a leader in growing Antea Group’s M&A services:
- Investment thesis advising and consultation.
- Due diligence including desktop reviews, Phase Is, Phase IIs, risk and liability assessments, EHS material compliance reviews, PFAS reviews.
- ESG due diligence, including Antea Group’s Sustainability Transaction Assessment Report (STAR) solution, and post-acquisition value creation workshops stemming from the STAR due diligence work.
- Post-acquisition integration services, including gap analyses, corrective actions, and onsite support through Antea Group’s Resources as a Service (RaaS) program.
- Deal negotiation support, including support with insurance underwriters or other stakeholder’s integral to the success of the deal.
Actively develop commercial strategies to pursue and win new business opportunities that result in significant revenue growth with target clients aligned with Antea Group’s global strategy.
- Develop relationships at the top levels of client organizations, raising the profile of Antea Group’s capabilities within key client organizations.
- Develop new client relationships and expand existing relationships by delivering strategic consulting advice, genuine value, and quality service.
- Understand M&A marketplace, providing insights to Antea Group’s M&A practice area on activity and strategic focus.
- Design due diligence programs for clients, and write proposals including content, budgets, presentations, and contracting.
- Lead complex due diligence consulting engagements involving multi-site portfolios and multi-person project teams locally, nationally, and globally.
- Work with clients to find solutions to transaction-driven issues.
- Assist Antea Group’s M&A practice lead with building and growing a high-performance M&A team, providing mentoring and guidance to less experienced colleagues.
- Support the growth and development of Antea Group’s Financial Market Segment through sales and account leadership and actively collaborate with its domestic colleagues as well as its proprietary network of associates around the globe (e.g., Inogen, https://www.inogenalliance.com/).
- Assist with driving innovation within the business to stay ahead of client needs and to differentiate Antea Group in the market.
- Work in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment to build Antea Group’s global business, as well as to lead client and technical teams.
- Meet business financial targets, overall project budget and schedule, client satisfaction and expectations, and internal metrics.
- Minimum of 10 years M&A experience, and a BS in Science, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration/Management or related field. Advanced degrees preferred, particularly an MBA.
- Experience in ESG, environmental, health, safety and sustainability consulting is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of the M&A life cycle from investment thesis advising, to acquisition due diligence, integration assistance, post-acquisition corrective actions, and advising on exit strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain client relationships within the financial investment community through consultative sales techniques.
- Experienced with managing complex deal teams.
- Solid understanding of ESG, and how businesses are incorporating ESG into their programs and investment theses, particularly with clients in the financial sector.
- Capable of advising clients at the C-suite level regarding risks, designing a due diligence program around a client’s risk profile, and catering to a client’s comfort levels and specific deal requirements.
- Assist clients with deal negotiations, supporting financing requirements, supporting insurance underwriting, and navigating risk valuations and monetizing issues within the context of the deal.
- Strong organizational skills, as well as exemplary verbal communication skills are a must.
- It will be essential to be able to communicate at a high level of experience with deal teams including investment bankers, private equity firms, M&A legal counsel, and insurance underwriters.
- Self-sufficient with excellent proposal writing and report writing skills, capable of producing high quality client-ready documents.
- Team player, with an inclination for leadership, team management, coordination, and direction.
- Responsive by nature, with a willingness to perform as necessary based on client needs and expectations.
- Active engagement with M&A industry associations and thought leadership forums
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship, now or in the future.
- Potential employees must pass a company-paid physical examination, drug-screen and have a valid driver's license.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities, which may include the following:
- Sedentary to light work (typical office or administrative work).
- Frequently required to stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time.
- Occasional lifting and carrying of low (under 25lbs) to moderate (25-49lbs) weight objects.
- Repetitive motions: substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers (including reaching).
- Subject to inside environmental conditions (protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature change).
- Operation of a motor vehicle.
Additionally, if you are assigned work in the field at client project sites you will need to complete a medical surveillance/fitness-for-duty examination and maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities which may include the following:
- Medium to heavy work.
- Subject to outside environmental conditions: heat/cold, wind, wet and/or humid, etc.
- Occasional stooping (bending body downward and forward), kneeling (bending legs at knee), crouching (bending body downward and forward) and climbing.
- Frequent lifting (including push/pull, hold/carry) of light, moderate and possibly heavy weight objects.
- Subject to hazards, including a variety of physical conditions, including but not limited to: proximity to moving vehicles, parts or equipment; exposure to chemicals; pressure (including noise); electrical hazards; biological hazards; excavation/trenching; confined spaces; elevated work; materials handling.
Antea®Group offers a comprehensive benefits package that is bolstered by a robust wellness program that encompasses emotional, physical, and financial wellness.
Antea USA, Inc. (Antea®Group) is an EEO/AA Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and other protected categories
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME